Instruction for my wife in the SF Bay Area?

I got my wife a Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X GEN3i. She doesn't want me to teach her how to use (frankly she never listens to me so it might go poorly.) So, can anyone point me to suitable class or private instructor?

Thanks,

Gary
I suggest looking for a local shooting club or shop. My club offers juvenile air rifle shooting and they have a very good instructor. They also have a support group called WWOW (Wild Woman of Washtenaw 🤣 ) where they get together and bang drums and shoot weapons. I bet there is a local club in your area with the same kind of environment. Good Luck!

If you are close to the Diablo Rod and Gun Club, in Concord, CA, your wife should drop by on either Wed or Fri 9am to 12 pm at the MPR aka multiple purpose range. This is where and when airgunners of all different experiences come to shoot pcp airguns. It's a great place to meet some great people who will be helpful for your wife's learning experience. The RSO's , range safety officers, are friendly and helpful.

I'm Rod and shoot almost every Wed and at lane #14. I'm not a pro, but willing to share my experiences with your wife.
Rod in San Francisco

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I got my wife a Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X GEN3i. She doesn't want me to teach her how to use (frankly she never listens to me so it might go poorly.) So, can anyone point me to suitable class or private instructor?

Thanks,

Gary
Hopefully she wants instruction even if she didn't want it from you. Does she know the basics of shooting or is she only looking for specific instruction on the airgun? I echo another response in this thread; see if you can find a woman to instruct her. Some ladies are more comfortable with that.

Sorry I can't, help your search as I live on the right coast and my wife learned to shoot as a kid living on a farm. That said I really respect you trying to get her lessons. She will certainly enjoy it more if she is doing it correctly.
Good luck with your hunt.
BP-1
I'm over in Campbell, I've got a range in my back yard.