• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Installed Saber Tactical 1st Reg. Delete

DBlue

Dec 14, 2022
USA
I ordered a Saber Tactical front bottle fitting to do away with the 1st reg. on my MK3.....the factory 1st reg. is 23mm , I went yesterday to several stores trying to find a 23mm socket, it seems every new socket set does not include a 23mm socket.....I was about to give up looking and was on my way home and decided to stop at a Northern Tool store that was on the way and lo and behold....they had them...I bought two, a deep well and a reg. one.
If anyone is thinking about doing the same to your MK3, just a FYI, the factory fitting is 23mm. and the Saber Tactical one is 24mm. I had also seen on you tube that you needed to remove a few parts from the MK 3 so it can be put in a vice as the factory fitting is very tight in the receiver. I have a Milwaukee 12V 1/4" torque driver, I used a 1/4" X 1/2" socket drive adaptor in it with the 23mm deep well socket and it took it out like butter....I did remove the barrel but that was all, I set the gun on the butt pad with it standing up and held the receiver with one hand and used the torque driver with the other and it came out with no problems......:)

IMG_4712.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jwood
You know you can just take the regulator pin out and have a "delete kit" right?

Just use a flat head screwdriver to remove the disk on the front, then back out the stem of the regulator. Put the blocking disk back in and you have a pass through regulator.
Yeah, but I got an exquisitely machined part with an exact internally dimensional flow port for consistency.....Plus, I got a very cool Saber Tactical sticker.