Instagram Live with Steve from AEAC this Friday!

Hey folks, 

Tyler Patner from Pyramyd Air here. Steve and I will doing a live stream on the Pyramyd Air Instagram page this Friday, May 1st at 11am Eastern. We would love for all of you to join us there (hint hint, go sign up for IG and follow Pyramydair and Steve -hookedonair-). Beforehand, we wanted to get some questions you'd like us to answer and some hot topics you'd like us to share our thoughts on. So fire away and post your questions in this thread and we will tackle as many as we can during the stream on Friday. If you can't join during the stream, it will remain up for 24 hours so you can catch it later.

In addition, there will be a special offer from Pyramyd Air dropped during the stream that will only be good for a very limited time, so tune in to take advantage!

Looking forward to discussing all things airgun on Friday, and I hope to see you in the stream!

Tyler

I love Steve's Youtube pages, I've watched almost all his videos. But one thing he said is really bothering me. In a recent vlog he claims that moisture filtration is not important in PCP's. In the video below, the self proclaimed air tank and compressor guru shows a bore scope video of serious corrosion and crystallized liquid inside a bottle. Which can lead to weakening the threads and damaging the valve and other moving parts.

https://youtu.be/KWzGUvo4X9M?t=147

I'd like to hear Tyler's stance on this.

PK

Steve,

Can you use an air cylinder like what is on the FX Dream Line model on the Continuum in place of the carbon bottle? Just wandering if they are interchangeable.

Also with slugs becoming so popular, do you think the manufacturers will be able to get the weight lower for them to work at the 20fpe and below for field target?

Thank you,

Keith

I need an affordable air compressor for my PCP rifles! What are my better options considering I don't care if it takes hours to fill my rifle?

What sort of water elimination is needed with compressed air for my rifles?

Also, what are the better values in hunting 'air ram' rifles in the 0.177~0.25 calibers.

Are Chinese air rifles becoming competitive with entry level EU and the Korean options?

Thanks!

Sid

Hi there guys 

When will FX bring out a plenum for the Crown. My suggestion to them is to make a plenum that will fit horizontally under the gun with a picatini rail to mount a bipod on. By doing this it wont break down the image of the rifle and you dont have to drill through the stock to put a bipod. What do you think?

Thanks for all your great info, keep up the good work.

Theuns from South Afrca

Hi there guys 

When will FX bring out a plenum for the Crown. My suggestion to them is to make a plenum that will fit horizontally under the gun with a picatini rail to mount a bipod on. By doing this it wont break down the image of the rifle and you dont have to drill through the stock to put a bipod. What do you think?

Thanks for all your great info, keep up the good work.

Theuns from South Afrca

Questions goes to both Tyler and Steve, I'm sure everyone here in the forum loves airgun that's why we're here, My question would be, What do you think of all these gun violence being heard on the news, and AIrguns are not directly affected for now, with all newer airguns coming out and some of them are very powerfull and some have newer and nicer features like semi and full auto, does this concern you as a youtuber and as a seller of airguns? does this new feature in airgun gets concern in the manufacturer, off course manufacturers concern is to sell and make sure they can survive as a company, but are there any concern on how to protect this sport and this industry in your opinion?