Sig Sauer Inside the ASP20: Teardown and Specs

It's a good thing for air gunning that someone finally tore into one. I realize owners love them and always gush about what an excellent, well built and seriously accurate rifle they are. Sadly, they had a couple downfalls: they refused to sell parts and the only thing you could touch on the rifle was the trigger adjustment screw or you voided your warranty.
I would guess it got even worse when Sig got the contract to make pistols for the military and stopped making them, at which point that warranty was only good as long as they had the spare parts to actually fix your rifle.
Major hats off/thumbs up to Sqwirl for everything he's doing and finding fixes for, so when owners finally start having issues and needing to fix theirs, he's already gone to great lengths to figure it all out.

About 60 shots on the new seal and I'm up 10fps over yesterday already. Approximately same weather conditions so I think the seal is actually breaking in. My gun only ever made about 900fps with 10.3s so we're still a hair shy of my original velocity but not enough for me to worry. Like I said its only been about 60 shots. It is consistent as can be though.
Screenshot_20240426-181223_FX Radar.jpg
Screenshot_20240426-181208_FX Radar.jpg

Last edited: