• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Insane deal because I want to go on vacation BinTac s45 package for $1050

Classified Status
WTS

Bernie7

Oct 19, 2022
Manchester, NH
I’m liquidating most of my collection as I don’t have space for all these Pelican cases and I never get to shoot anyway. Shot this once at Manchester Firing Line and had a blast but due to work and the gf it has otherwise sat in a case with a humidity control unit and anti corrosion device. Super powerful, it has a kick and having the retractable bolt is a ton of fun, reloading and letting the bolt fly on a full mag feels like a powder burner :devilish:

This package includes the s45 with CNC folding stock ($1499 msrp). It has 5 OEM mags (3 extra $177 msrp), a tank-to-pic adapter ($46 msrp), it also has the rear tank adapter ($50 msrp) if you want to add a second tank, and right now there’s a 700cc (front) tank ($300 msrp) on there straight from Bin but he gave me the original tank as well. Whole package full price would be $1772/$2072, listing for $1050 if you want the original tank or $1200 if you want either of the carbon fiber tanks shown in the second picture (there’s a 700 and 580) AND the original. I’ll include the front tank upgrade adapter even if you only purchase it with the original tank so you can still add your own if you want to put it on at some point.

Also I’ll sprinkle in an assortment of s45 certified ammo from Mr Hollowpoint and Texoma Precision (Jim). You can buy the rest if you’d like as well. (Slugs will be shipped USPS flat rate)

Pictures speak for themselves regarding the excellent condition, there's a ding near where the mag slides in that has zero impact on functionality. Will upload a pic when I get back home

(Listing does not include the overbore bipod, optics, or hush can)

1 full package with bipod at 90 degrees.jpeg

IMG_8417.jpeg

2 in case.jpeg

3 with sling over case.jpeg

4 receiver & bolt.jpeg

5 folding stock.jpeg

6 imperfection.jpeg

7 gauge at full pressure.jpeg

8 another angle of receiver and bolt.jpeg

9 barrel and tank.jpeg

10 stock partially folded.jpeg

11 full package with bipod at 45 degrees.jpeg