Inline regulators for SCBA tanks for running tethered, what are you all running?

@Kevo1288 Don’t sweat it. I wasn’t trying to put you out there or start any drama. I’ve hopped on a few deals members have posted. I’ve also procrastinated on some and let an opportunity pass. It happens. It can be frustrating sometimes, but I generally find it humorous.

Hey, I love AGN even with banter, all the test, and whatnot, its arguably the best, most informative, enjoyable forum I have EVER been a part of!

@Kevo1288 Don’t sweat it. I wasn’t trying to put you out there or start any drama. I’ve hopped on a few deals members have posted. I’ve also procrastinated on some and let an opportunity pass. It happens. It can be frustrating sometimes, but I generally find it humorous.

Hey, I love AGN even with banter, all the test, and whatnot, its arguably the best, most informative, enjoyable forum I have EVER been a part of!

That’s the spirit! Please let us know how that regulator works out for you. I’d like to see photos of your setup if you don’t mind sharing. 

That’s the spirit! Please let us know how that regulator works out for you. I’d like to see photos of your setup if you don’t mind sharing.

I will be taking my texan, 45 min scba tank, and reg out along with the .309 113 grain rounds I cast and sized this weekend tomorrow after work , Ill be sure to take plenty of pictures. 

I'm getting used to it.

I posted a $539 retail $489 street price Hawke Side Winder 30 6.5-20x42 alternative brand label scope selling for $179 free shipping with life time warranty on another post.

I didn't get the opportunity to atleast buy one before they just recently all sold out quickly.

Some times you can in real life get alot lot lot more than you pay for if and only if to take the time do alittle research then always shop wisely. Pay attention. And don't get ripped off. Never ever fall victim to got to have it now mpulse buying. Or weed through the YouTube or paid sponsored and affiliates hype who only stand to profit when you bite.

You know you been had after you buy the items that don't perform nearly as well as they did on their YouTube reviews.

I don't have such luxuries of being wealthy or earn a huge comfortable income like most 99% other just buy it now spenders to not have to do my own due diligence before buying.

If I buy a new or used item for $100 with a different brand label that's the same as your $400 name brand item it is because I really can't afford to spend or waste that extra $300.

Atleast some one benefited in buying a $1000 regulator for $99.

I'm getting used to it.

I posted a $539 retail $489 street price Hawke Side Winder 30 6.5-20x42 alternative brand label scope selling for $179 free shipping with life time warranty on another post.

I didn't get the opportunity to atleast buy one before they just recently all sold out quickly.

Some times you can in real life get alot lot lot more than you pay for if and only if to take the time do alittle research then always shop wisely. Pay attention. And don't get ripped off. Never ever fall victim to got to have it now mpulse buying. Or weed through the YouTube or paid sponsored and affiliates hype who only stand to profit when you bite.

You know you been had after you buy the items that don't perform nearly as well as they did on their YouTube reviews.

I don't have such luxuries of being wealthy or earn a huge comfortable income like most 99% other just buy it now spenders to not have to do my own due diligence before buying.

If I buy a new or used item for $100 with a different brand label that's the same as your $400 name brand item it is because I really can't afford to spend or waste that extra $300.

Atleast some one benefited in buying a $1000 regulator for $99.

I was only prepared to spend that much money because I had been putting a lot of time and effort into this build and fortunately resale on "higher end" pcp stuff doesn't drop too far had something not been what I expected. You nailed it with the youtube reviews though!!! 

I typically bargain hunt but sometimes I will fork coin over for the reviews left if I feel they aren't 100% biased. We will see if I benefit after I run it!!