Info please

Have you been into YouTube ? Pretty easy, he is a very good commenter / reviewer about air guns. He goes into a good amount of detail that others do not.

Many of your questions may just be answered there.

One good one to look for is - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ3NZln3W8

There's another one that he did also, (by Steve) about the Skyhawk.

Mike

Have you been into YouTube ? Pretty easy, he is a very good commenter / reviewer about air guns. He goes into a good amount of detail that others do not.

One good one to look for is - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ3NZln3W8

Mike

Watched every video i could find.Just looking for hands on info.Those guys get payed for doing reviews.Need I say more 

It’s a lottery gun. For every guy you’ll find that loves it, you’ll find 2 that wanted to love it but got a bad gun. If someone like Kalibrgun, Taipan, or even possibly Kral took all the specs and built the same exact gun, it would be a winner. When you find one take a moment to see if you’re feeling lucky. Or have a machine shop. Oh and yes I’m a hands on guy with these guns. After over $1,200 total investment, I like the gun nd it’s great to take hunting because it handles so well. But I still don’t trust it.

Like Vetmx says "it 's a lottery gun". All airguns made in China are lottery guns and the chance of you getting a problem gun are fairly high. Personally, I would toss most guns made in Turkey and Korea in there with them.

So, although they may be fairly decent guns by design they are seriously lacking in quality and consistency of the materials they are made from as well as machining, assembly and the all important QC.

You always buy Chinese products at your own risk. If you have a machine shop or are fairly mechanically inclined it's all good. If not you could be in for a rude awakening.

Cheap usually has little to do with quality.

One good one to look for is - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ3NZln3W8

Mike

Watched every video i could find.Just looking for hands on info.Those guys get payed for doing reviews.Need I say more

YES...you DO need to say more..!

As noted, while he may be a paid reviewer, he's also, as another noted, a straight up reviewer. He WILL tell you (the viewer) when things aren't good !

Seems that you need to pay more attention ! You ACTUALLY think a person with little experience, will be able to tell you about a gun, that all they do is fill with air, pellets and pull the trigger ?? Plus there's all of the OTHER, nonpaid "experts" on YouTube that you can watch..!

And just HOW will you be able to tell the experienced guy from one that has little experience ?

Maybe you need a little more than just a little help with the Diana.

Mike

I have to agree with Mike , Steve is very knowledgeable with many airguns and he puts in a ton of work to find what works with each gun. Keep in mind that Steve is a very skilled shooter also. I have watched many of his videos because I like his process, and when he finds issues that are not good he will point them out. His motto is don't send it to me for review if you don't want the truth good and bad. He has also lost some sponsors because of his honesty. Results can and do vary from shooter to shooter because of skill level.

I don’t want to rain on the Steve fan parade but one must always consider the fact that Steve got a “Reviewers” gun. Reviewers, if they are knowledgeable enough to detect issues or future issues, have a way of professionally brushing over them. If you want this gun, go ahead and watch the commercials but also do some digging. I remember watching his review after I and others had been dealing with this platform for at least a year. If I remember correctly, I would say his review was what to expect best case scenario if you buy one.