N/A Indoor shooting

Well being as it is to cold to be shooting outside, and my wife asked me kindly to stop shooting the AAA HPS 30 inside.....I grabbed the 10m rifles and did some shooting. After buying and rebuilding the FWB601 I am falling for this sweet German rifle. The stock is a little rough but man can she shoot!

Also grabbed the Anschutz 8002 S2 that Tyler upgraded for me to shoot 12ftlb and it is a blast to shoot. Did some shooting at 10m just to get some trigger time, as well as making sure the rifles get used.

I STRONGLY suggest that everyone have a 10m or 12ftlb rifle to play with. There is nothing sweeter than shooting these sweet girls. The shot impulse is next to nothing, and they won't hesitate to show you where you are messing up.

Top target is from the Anschutz, and the middle and bottom are from the 601. Was trying another pellet with the 601 and changed targets. Each group is 10 shots from an Armageddon gear big bag and a schmedium for a rear bag.

20240116_194521.jpg
20240116_194511.jpg

Let see what you guys shoot when it is -40° outside and your to cold to venture out. Lol

Well being as it is to cold to be shooting outside, and my wife asked me kindly to stop shooting the AAA HPS 30 inside.....I grabbed the 10m rifles and did some shooting. After buying and rebuilding the FWB601 I am falling for this sweet German rifle. The stock is a little rough but man can she shoot!

Also grabbed the Anschutz 8002 S2 that Tyler upgraded for me to shoot 12ftlb and it is a blast to shoot. Did some shooting at 10m just to get some trigger time, as well as making sure the rifles get used.

I STRONGLY suggest that everyone have a 10m or 12ftlb rifle to play with. There is nothing sweeter than shooting these sweet girls. The shot impulse is next to nothing, and they won't hesitate to show you where you are messing up.

Top target is from the Anschutz, and the middle and bottom are from the 601. Was trying another pellet with the 601 and changed targets. Each group is 10 shots from an Armageddon gear big bag and a schmedium for a rear bag.

View attachment 425959View attachment 425960

Let see what you guys shoot when it is -40° outside and your to cold to venture out. Lol
i have a Lefty 600 my favorite gun to shoot indoors or out .

Reactions: woogie_man
When I was 10 yo I got a Crosman BB rifle. A V350. I was told to only load it and shoot it outside when my father was home. That was the bargain to get the rifle. Of course, somehow a BB got shot into the sliding glass door from inside and the door then disintegrated. The no shooting indoors rule got some strong reinforcement :eek:. I have not shot a rifle or gun of any sort indoors, save for commercial indoor ranges, since and I am now 70 yo. Right where I would set up a target trap, if I did shoot indoors, is a sliding glass door. Uh, I am going to pass.

Those are some really nice rifles OP. Really pretty and I bet great shooters. NICE :love:.

There is an Anschutz 9015 at a local pawn shop. Went over and looked over it and helped the owner. He is asking $1075 for the rifle....really considering selling the 601 to fund the 9015.

Though not sure...lol. someone buy the 601 and I will. Lol
I have a 9015 club and boy does it shoot! It also has the best trigger i have ever used on any gun period! Ps thats about 1/2 new price!

Reactions: woogie_man