• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Indoor 50’ BR @ Meeker Sportsman Club, Marion, Ohio

Held our next to last indoor match today. We had a full house and we all had a great time. Mark C shot another perfect 400/40x with yet a different rifle. The man has his rifles dialed in.

Scores from the 3/3/2024 Match:
Meeker 3.3.24 Scores.jpg

2023-2024 Meeker Indoor Benchrest Series - Overall Rankings:
2023-2024 Series Overall Rankings.jpg

2023-2024 Meeker Indoor Benchrest Series - Rankings by Class:
2023-2024 Series Rankings.jpg

More pics of shooters gear:
IMG_8251.jpeg
IMG_8250.jpeg
IMG_8249.jpeg
IMG_8248.jpeg
IMG_8247.jpeg
IMG_8246.jpeg
IMG_8245.jpeg
IMG_8244.jpeg
IMG_8243.jpeg
IMG_8242.jpeg
IMG_8241.jpeg

View attachment 3.3.24 Meeker BR.xlsx

Last edited:
Held our next to last indoor match today. We had a full house and we all had a great time. Mark C shot another perfect 40/40x with yet a different rifle. The man has his rifles dialed in.

View attachment 442126

More pics of shooters gear:
View attachment 442127View attachment 442128View attachment 442129View attachment 442132View attachment 442130View attachment 442131View attachment 442135View attachment 442133View attachment 442134View attachment 442136View attachment 442137
Hello @igolfat8

OK where do I start .....
1) Kudos to you Tim for holding on to the top position (y)
2) Speaking of positions, man only 7 points separate First Place to Fifth Place in the pellet class. Please remind me to NOT play pool with any of those folks 😂
3) The RF class is crowded with top shooters
4) What a neat group of folks

ThomasT

Hello @igolfat8

OK where do I start .....
1) Kudos to you Tim for holding on to the top position (y)
2) Speaking of positions, man only 7 points separate First Place to Fifth Place in the pellet class. Please remind me to NOT play pool with any of those folks 😂
3) The RF class is crowded with top shooters
4) What a neat group of folks

ThomasT

Thanks @ThomasT It's been a fun season and we have one final match to go on St Patrick's day. I've got some fun surprise targets for the last match. I'll post pics afterwards but I have to keep it on the down low for now :)

BTW, I made some scoring errors and I have edited my thread above. Keeping track of all these numbers makes me want to pull my hair out!

Excellent Shooting @igolfat8 ..against a highly competitive crowd too!!
Love all the pictures! Love seeing what people use for equipment as well as their rifles
Only bad part about you taking all the pictures...you're never in them :unsure:
Who was using the FX?
Keep on taking those photo's
Mike

Thanks @manabeknives . Jeff R normally shoots a .177 USFT but yesterday he shot his .177 FX Impact. He has been shooting some really high scores with his USFT but I think he has regrets about his gun choice yesterday as the scores tell the real story.

My brother in law Bob C shot his 22 Impact most of the season but he was absent yesterday so Jeff was the only FX shooter there.

These Avengers are really holding their own in these indoor matches. Mike C has finished really well with both his .22 and .177 Avenger Gen 1s. We had another first time shooter there yesterday and he shot a .177 Avenger Gen 1 and scored really well for his first ever match. He said he had been messing with his tune and had it shooting better at home but at the last minute he decide to tweak it and he was disappointed. However I thought he was shooting really well especially for a first timer.

I would probably break the camera if you saw my ugly mug ;(

I'll have more pics to post after our final match on 3/17.

• Love
Reactions: manabeknives
We held our final indoor match of our 2023/24 season yesterday. 20 shooters showed up for a fun day of shooting shamrocks, green horseshoes that didn’t prove to be so lucky, pots at the bottom of the rainbow and chubby little leprechauns mingled with some pizza eating to keep our strength up.

View attachment 446592

View attachment 446593

View attachment 446594
Hello @igolfat8

Great that so many showed up for the last event. Looks like you had the "Luck of the Irish" for your shooting day, some really good results.

ThomasT

Reactions: igolfat8