N/A Indonesian air rifles

I often browse Youtube in private mode... it gives me an idea of how much Google is spying on me with the recommendations. (also, it's fun to see what the algorithm does on a fresh account. Click on the first video you find with a cute woman in the thumbnail... do it three or for times and see what happens to your recommendations. :) )
Anyway: Recently it recommended a video with a PCP rifle I couldn't identify... I clicked through. Saw some more... more clicks. Now my feed is full of weird, intriguing PCP which seem to be manufactured in Indonesia. I did a bit of searching to see if I could find the manufacturers or an exporter, but I didn't get very far. So I'm only semi-surprised that I haven't seen much mention of them before.

HOONIGUN TYPE-Z | AFC TERBAIK 2024​

DHEMIT BENGAL TACTICAL​

RABATA SUPER MINI (semi-auto pistol):​

Click on those and you find many more. Anyone have more information? My Javanese is a little rusty. :)

I guess thats flattering for the big companies, but it also hurts their bottom line financially.
Im not sure how trademark and copyright laws pertain in foreign countries, if at all.
Perhaps if FX and Daystate set up shop in Indonisia, they could maintain their quality, reduce the price, and reduce the desire to copy.
Not sure how I feel about this.
On one hand its thievery.
On the other hand, if the copycats did not install brand name labels on their "copies", I would root for them to succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
The Indonesian guys are very well known for using other companies logos to sell guns. Mine was even used

C640454A-9DA5-4FFB-8E13-8071AA278886.jpeg

FDEC9617-E526-469B-BD04-0993A13B6364.jpeg

86F6AF02-F37C-4BED-AE00-9200F56D4802.png

I often browse Youtube in private mode... it gives me an idea of how much Google is spying on me with the recommendations. (also, it's fun to see what the algorithm does on a fresh account. Click on the first video you find with a cute woman in the thumbnail... do it three or for times and see what happens to your recommendations. :) )
Anyway: Recently it recommended a video with a PCP rifle I couldn't identify... I clicked through. Saw some more... more clicks. Now my feed is full of weird, intriguing PCP which seem to be manufactured in Indonesia. I did a bit of searching to see if I could find the manufacturers or an exporter, but I didn't get very far. So I'm only semi-surprised that I haven't seen much mention of them before.

HOONIGUN TYPE-Z | AFC TERBAIK 2024​

DHEMIT BENGAL TACTICAL​

RABATA SUPER MINI (semi-auto pistol):​

Click on those and you find many more. Anyone have more information? My Javanese is a little rusty. :)
I know the number for Genta Rabata maker, Mr. Ketut (based in Bali). This mini pulp looks very interesting in terms of its funcionality and design. You can try to whatsapp him on +62 812-3808-337. Hope this help.

Well at least in the airforce platform they have been able to pass by a wide margin the frame offered to the US market .side cocker, low picatinny rail, they even has a working frame with a magazine..finishes looks In many of them really good..most important of all they are happy n having fun. I bet there toys shoot like ours and don't cost 2k + .

I watch on YouTube a Filipino airgun maker under that's self under his own brand. He also repairs airguns that people bring him. From time to time, he gets to repair some of those fake branded guns. The quality of those are terrible. The weird thing is, people who buys guns like those know they're fakes... I don't know why the makers even put fake brands on them when everyone knows they're fake. The only reason people buy them is because they're obviously cheaper. The guns are branded, but they'll openly tell you it's fake if you ask an owner. That is the culture surrounding fakes in the Philippines.