• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

indicative fps for .25 FX Hybrids and quality..

I've been waiting for this day for so long.. and when I open the boxes, I see so much lead shredding..

I really don't know what I should think of this mess.. does not look very good quality.. 

what would be the best way to clean slugs and how much fps you recommend to use for those?

1590416159_17518706225ecbd31f9e8ea5.95573800.jpg
1590416171_16127358835ecbd32b98f385.78372038.jpg

Maybe very high productivity also determines quality.. because all over the world expect products from their stores.. but still, I expected better quality..

But there is one more bad thing, .25 cal hyprids not expanding so well, than .22cal do.. I have seen many videos where they shooting into ballistic gel and .25hyprids not expand at all. Only things that contain a lot of water make them expand.. I tried this myself as well, if you shoot tomato, melon, etc. they works well, but a piece of meat doesn’t do that.. I have to try this today at even higher fps.. maybe +1030fps do something..let see..

but.. if something bad, also something good.. hyprids trajectory so much better than normal slugs and pellets, they go straight for really long distance!

And I believe that their accuracy is great enough for hunting, if I get to hit them in 1,5" inch for 75 - 90yd.. let’s see what I get done today.

These were designed for the superior liner, which I believe is a pellet liner?

I use 600mm slugliner.. I think it is better than pellet liner but.. is it better than superior liner, I dont know that, maybe, maybe not..
1f914.svg

FX designed the Superior liner when doing R&D for the .25cal hybrids. I think you could be reasonable certain it is going to work better. They made it pretty clear they wouldn’t shoot as well in the normal pellet/slug liner. Your results aren’t surprising. 

These were designed for the superior liner, which I believe is a pellet liner?

I use 600mm slugliner.. I think it is better than pellet liner but.. is it better than superior liner, I dont know that, maybe, maybe not..
1f914.svg

FX designed the Superior liner when doing R&D for the .25cal hybrids. I think you could be reasonable certain it is going to work better. They made it pretty clear they wouldn’t shoot as well in the normal pellet/slug liner. Your results aren’t surprising.

Maybe you’re just right about that.. there is only one big problem, I can't get Superior liner in Finland right now from any store .. and in other countries stocks are empty as well.. this will be a long time to wait....😥