Indiana Airgunners - Please Help

Hey guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. Calling all Hoosiers to please chime in :)
So wife and I recently moved to Indiana (Marion county, Carmel/Zionsville/Fishers area) and as a new (excited) resident I'm kinda lost and I have no clue as to where to go to enjoy my hard earned Redwolf that has been locked in its case for months. I'm hoping for some friendly advice from fellow Indiana airgunners please: can anyone here guide/recommend any state forests, FWA's, open fields, shooting ranges/clubs literally anything/anywhere that is airgun friendly?? I realize that I'm centrally located and would need to travel and so I WILL, just please tell me where lol..
Any and every advise, tip, guidance, recommendation helps and is truly appreciated! 🙏 Thanks guys for your help and support and have a beautiful weekend.

Ari

Reactions: SHOMER
I’m down near Louisville, Ky. I shoot some field target matches in Ohio. I also belong to Livonia Conservation Club outside of Salem, Indiana which has a 300 yard general use range that I shoot at.
Thanks for that! just looked the Livonia location up, 2 hours+ driving in the winter cold be a bit of a stretch lol. Love that 300 yard option man...got some serious thinking to do here l:)

I work about 10 minutes from Atterbury so if anyone wants to meet up let me know.
Hey Lotte,
Yeah I live in the Center Grove area.
I frequently go to Atterbury. Recently I joined a conservation club Bell club in Trafalger. It has a nice range and rarely gets busy.
PM me for further info.
Take care
Gary Thompson

Reactions: Lotte