• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

INCOMING LESHIY 2 SHIPMENT

Edgunwest.com just took final payment, I am in the second wave of USA pre-orders. Looks like Brian is going to be real busy the next month!

Same here. I just received the email to pay for the remaining balance. I also pre-ordered the Vanir (Valkyrie CF handguard and Huma MOD40 moderator). Also waiting for Brian to release his 300cc bottles because my .30 will be sucking up some air.

I'm hoping for that final payment email also. May I ask what order number you two are? You can pm me if you're not comfortable sharing here.

Thanks, Scott

Edgunwest.com just took final payment, I am in the second wave of USA pre-orders. Looks like Brian is going to be real busy the next month!

Same here. I just received the email to pay for the remaining balance. I also pre-ordered the Vanir (Valkyrie CF handguard and Huma MOD40 moderator). Also waiting for Brian to release his 300cc bottles because my .30 will be sucking up some air.

I'm hoping for that final payment email also. May I ask what order number you two are? You can pm me if you're not comfortable sharing here.

Thanks, Scott

HI Scott, my order is not for this shipment , supposedly FEbruary Order #208015 ordered 11 25 20, roger

Thanks, Scott

#161 pre-ordered April 28, 2020

Thanks Roger. I guess I am referring to the Pre- order #. I would think it would be a 3 or 4 digit number, since mine is 3 digit ordered end of July. My account does state "pre-order" though, not just "order" number. I have a recent "order" # however, which is 6 digits.

I hope that makes sense?

Scott

your welcome Scott, the # i got was all that i have , hopefully, it is just the total # of invoice's that Brian has had since being in business, & not the # of Leshiy 2 orders, anyway Have a great Xmas & New Yr

Thanks Roger. I guess I am referring to the Pre- order #. I would think it would be a 3 or 4 digit number, since mine is 3 digit ordered end of July. My account does state "pre-order" though, not just "order" number. I have a recent "order" # however, which is 6 digits.

I hope that makes sense?

Scott

your welcome Scott, the # i got was all that i have , hopefully, it is just the total # of invoice's that Brian has had since being in business, & not the # of Leshiy 2 orders, anyway Have a great Xmas & New Yr

Thank you Roger, you have a nice holiday as well. be safe

I’ve got one on order and invoice number puts me shy of 500. That video had maybe, just maybe in cartons not shown 500 Leshiy 2 rifles bundled up. Considering the .22 cal rifle barrels not arriving in time to ship by Xmas all .22 buyers are on hold until the new factory is up and running Goal for that is by Jan 10 and by then the barrels should have arrived. Guns are ready to go minus barrels. My questions are of the us orders how many were of other than .22 and of what’s left how many were .25 and in 250mm. Also wanna know where I’m at in regards to the number of .25 buyers on hold vs the number of .25 Leshiy’s arriving now plus or minus a few days. When is the balance due? Upon delivery or prior to shipping to ones home? I know the wait is an anxious one for us all but I keep hearing the wait is worth it. I’ll bet the will be some killer aftermarket add-ones for this little rifle.