Incessant design flaws.

So you want to raise the price by maybe 15 or 20 % ? the employees time and benefits $$$ , the storage racks $$$ the building space $$$ don't forget the paperwork of the product $$$ plus the time included in the start to finish of each gun ?$$$ and i just thought of record keeping to answer questions $$$
For the record keeping, a "simple" database and each gun gets a unique QR code linked to it, laser etched when the other stuff is engraved, each step the code gets scanned, traceability. Small outfits may have an issue but the bigger outfits, it may actually help them trace issues. Edit: I did notice a QR code on both of my Mavericks, what it relates to is up for grabs but it is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bernie7
So you want to raise the price by maybe 15 or 20 % ? the employees time and benefits $$$ , the storage racks $$$ the building space $$$ don't forget the paperwork of the product $$$ plus the time included in the start to finish of each gun ?$$$ and i just thought of record keeping to answer questions $$$
I think you’re massively overestimating the cost to do a pressure test before shipping. You gas it, write the number on a tag and put it on the barrel/wherever, and let it sit on a rack and come back in x days. There’s nothing easier that I can think of.

Also your statement in general is kind of a non argument to begin with. It’s like saying, ‘why bother with QA because it could increase the price’. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying…? Please correct me if I’m missing your point.

I was answering the 1 week leak test and the possible charges the COULD be involved . one cannot hold up production with out added cost , maybe i got carried away with examples ?

I say the opposite, get rid of fosters,...and bolt actions
+1 on getting rid of Fosters. Though I'm on the fence about bolt actions...

GsT
With all due respect, I don’t understand this reasoning, it’s just another step in the process of filling guns, and another small piece of equipment to carry and possibly fail or lose. To each their own, I get that.

With all due respect, I don’t understand this reasoning, it’s just another step in the process of filling guns, and another small piece of equipment to carry and possibly fail or lose. To each their own, I get that.
If there's no foster in the gun and it's filled by probe, the probe will stay connected to the fill station of choice so no risk of losing nothing.

Reactions: Joekrooz
If there's no foster in the gun and it's filled by probe, the probe will stay connected to the fill station of choice so no risk of losing nothing.
I get that. Six of one, half dozen of the other. I guess my gripe is, with multiple guns there are multiple probes to keep track of. Not the end of the world though.

Reactions: RAMJET66