• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

In Regards to RMAC and my experience

Great to meet you in person Augie.

Everything about the event was awesome! Except for the selfish person(s) who passed around the ick. I actually had 1 person shake my hand, introduce himself, and in the same sentence tell me how sick he was. Seriously 🤬 ! I'm sick as a dog, like many others who attended.

Great to meet you in person Augie.

Everything about the event was awesome! Except for the selfish person(s) who passed around the ick. I actually had 1 person shake my hand, introduce himself, and in the same sentence tell me how sick he was. Seriously 🤬 ! I'm sick as a dog, like many others who attended.
Funny you mention this. I got home on Tuesday, and immediately within two hours of getting home at 4pm I started feeling sluggish and had a head ache. I thought maybe it was allergies and being tired from the drive, but it got progressively worse. I’ve been in bed this whole time since Wednesday. Feeling really dizzy, congested and with a sore throat. Did a home check kit for Covid and it showed negative.

All the stuff I loaded into the truck for the RMAC trip is still sprawled out on the garage floor. No energy to put stuff away just yet

Funny you mention this. I got home on Tuesday, and immediately within two hours of getting home at 4pm I started feeling sluggish and had a head ache. I thought maybe it was allergies and being tired from the drive, but it got progressively worse. I’ve been in bed this whole time since Wednesday. Feeling really dizzy, congested and with a sore throat. Did a home check kit for Covid and it showed negative.

All the stuff I loaded into the truck for the RMAC trip is still sprawled out on the garage floor. No energy to put stuff away just yet
Exact same symptoms here. I've tested twice, both (-), though I don't put much faith in the home tests. If you're sick... just stay home people!

I think you meant “never competed in Airgun competition before”. Obviously both of them have been competing with firearms for a very long time…. :ROFLMAO:
The PRS winner Boyd Linder is a well known top firearm PRS shooter and the 100Y BR Dusty Powers is a well known long range precision centerfire shooter. No rookies here….
not so surprising now the thats been brought to attention.
thanks for the insight.

Reactions: Centercut
Exact same symptoms here. I've tested twice, both (-), though I don't put much faith in the home tests. If you're sick... just stay home people!
Add a few more people to the sick list, I luckily dodged the pellet, but a few in our group are ill. Yes please stay home if you're not feeling well, I'm on immunosuppressive drugs and don't need to be around known carriers.

Reactions: Bigragu