• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

in need of info please for chairgun pro

I just tested the 33.95 king heavies today with my regulated FX Royale 500. I average 775fps(45fpe) at the barrel and 713fps at 31 yards. Plugging in all the other info (altitude, etc) I get 0.048 for the BC. Since the FX Royale and Wildcat share the same barrel, your's would likely work out the same (BC I mean, the fps might be tuned differently based on the hammer spring adjustment and regulator setup, etc).

FYI, I average 898fps (at the muzzle) with the regular 25.4 kings which works out to ~45fpe as well. So, no real difference in energy between the regular and the heavies at the muzzle, but the higher BC will help down range.

Thanks deroosea for the data. Ill plug in the numbers and see what I see but I'm probably going to have to bite the pellet and just get a chronograph. Its nice to know there's good people on this site willing to help others. Thanks again and thanks for everyones good wishes with my back getting better. Happy shooting everyone.

Although I don't yet have a chronograph, the data sheet I recieved from AOA with my rifle from their testing showed my fps average of 903 with the 25.4 gr pellets. I also used a chrono app on my android phone which showed an average of 900 fps. My wildcat is .25 . Not sure if .22 is any different. From what I've read on posts here about the .25, I've seen fps from 880's to 910's with the 25.4's. As far as the 33.95 heavies the chrono app showed fps from 810 to 788. I know its not nearly as precise as a real chronograph but its in the neighborhood.