In Michigan there's no closed season on red squirrels

Anyway yesterday I was out testing slugs for the first time in my new Xisico Sentry HC 705-9K which is 22 cal, first I went to a spot where I sighted it in, I had to bring the elevation down a little and windage to the left a little at about 40 yards, then I went to a good squirrel spot and managed to get two red squirrels.

https://youtu.be/Gz4gjUDDsVE

I'll be modifying this gun, it's probably had a maximum of 300 shots through it so far but I'll soon be taking it apart to open up the ports.

Thanks for the great replies everyone !!! Arch_E I doubt I'll even run the gun through more than 3 clips when I'm out hunting anyway. That's the most that I've done on the chronograph, I'm actually getting a little low on them slugs and I need to cast up some more. I didn't get the tune, basically the only thing I've done is turn the power adjuster up or down. It shoots pellets really great as well, I'm even pretty happy with the inexpensive Rex scope that I also bought from Flying Dragon Air Guns soon after I bought the gun, it works really good too.

Very nice video.

I'm in Marquette.......trying to decide if I will head to the farm today or the woods for reds.....wind is 10 to 20 mph.

Bob it's been my experience shooting the 27.5 grain hollow point BBT's that I've been casting for quite some time now is the fact that wind takes a lot of the Kentucky windage right out of the equation in comparison to pellets. I have been shooting them for quite a while out of my slightly modified Airmax Dominator(same as the Diana Outlaw) and that's all I shoot out of that gun anymore because they really do shoot excellent, I'm very happy they're shooting great in this gun as well, it's time to start casting I guess 👍

Got one at a residential permission yesterday. In the front and out the back. 44gr FX pellet at 915fps.

1589458049_15091256655ebd34810c7ac6.58984959.jpg