Benjamin IN-LINE Bottle "Mini Marauder" ( Pistol or Carbine Application )

Take a shorty Gen2 M-rod tube, Put in a small balanced valve, Light hammer w/integral SSG for starters.
Make up an ASA adapter to take a screw on Ninja Regulator or a free flow manifold utilizing the small diameter 13 or 22 cc aluminum bottles.
A full 15mm barrel to be fitted into a .22 cal breech and will have barrel passing over the air tank w/o contact.
Gaining clearance required a 1/16" shim under the receiver, tad longer transfer tube. Barrel currently in place a full 15mm that needed the area over bottle reduced to @ 7/16 ( .437" ) to clear the bottle. An OEM crosman barrel would have been great if i had one
:P

Ideally this to be a .177 cal carbine / pistol with barrel at 15" Have an AR style HST cap if going that route. Also have a SYN factory stock that might get modified to fit.

Just sharing an odd little build I semi finished a few weeks back & now fiddling with it a bit as i recover from the shoulder surgery.

c.jpg

d.jpg

b.jpg

Last edited:
Take a shorty Gen2 M-rod tube, Put in a small balanced valve, Light hammer w/integral SSG for starters.
Make up an ASA adapter to take a screw on Ninja Regulator or a free flow manifold utilizing the small diameter 13 or 22 cc aluminum bottles.
A full 15mm barrel to be fitted into a .22 cal breech and will have barrel passing over the air tank w/o contact.
Gaining clearance required a 1/16" shim under the receiver, tad longer transfer tube. Barrel currently in place a full 15mm that needed the area over bottle reduced to @ 7/16 ( .437" ) to clear the bottle. An OEM crosman barrel would have been great if i had one
:P

Ideally this to be a .177 cal carbine / pistol with barrel at 15" Have an AR style HST cap if going that route. Also have a SYN factory stock that might get modified to fit.

Just sharing an odd little build I semi finished a few weeks back & now fiddling with it a bit as i recover from the shoulder surgery.

View attachment 403018

View attachment 403019

View attachment 403020
Ice is your shoulders friend!