• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Impulse Air IA-1350 Review

Hi all!

I finally gotten my long waited Impulse Air moderator review edited! I got handed over a unit for testing in RMAC 2022 and I had been fiddling with it for some time now. I had the same barrel and air cylinder on my Hatsan Flash, but I had to buy a new action after I found out the tolerances had grown too big. Hence I bought myself a a Wood version of it because it is the same basically.

Please feel free to leave a comment and like and all that stuff on the video. It really helps out. I have had some busy times and work and thats why I have not been able to do so many videos as in the past.

Reactions: darylm
The price is a bit more than most of the other moderators on the market. While that being said; there are not many moderators on the market that are so compact and reduce noise as much. I would consider this more for hunting applications and field target(maybe prs style shooting). I have seen it being used on field target competitions with great results.

Looking closer at the moderator I think the significant noise reduction comes from the different baflle design that the Impulse-Air is using. The baffles are different what I have seen in other moderators and they seem to be doing their work really well. I will have to shoot more with this moderator in order to see how it acts on more adverse conditions. I have been planning on doing some gopher hunting and other stuff in the future with it.

I have now finally glassbedded my Hatsan Flash Wood and I think it is ready for some real hunting action that I am going to be videoing too.