• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Impressed with service and parts at FX USA

Needed technical support and parts a couple times this week due to a previous owner who should not work on his/her own guns. Scott in Tech Support and Melissa in Customer Service helped me get it sorted out. Ordering parts is easy. Read the schematic for your gun. If you have questions, Tech Support will help you figure out what you need. Order the parts, FX sends you an invoice to pay for them and you are done. It's really easy. I wish all gun manufacturers worked that way.

Needed technical support and parts a couple times this week due to a previous owner who should not work on his/her own guns. Scott in Tech Support and Melissa in Customer Service helped me get it sorted out. Ordering parts is easy. Read the schematic for your gun. If you have questions, Tech Support will help you figure out what you need. Order the parts, FX sends you an invoice to pay for them and you are done. It's really easy. I wish all gun manufacturers worked that way.

Hi Cmatera,

We appreciate the kind words and acknowledgement. We wish everyone a happy holidays. 

Regards, 

FX Airguns USA