Impact Mark II power plenum+Smooth Twist Superior Compact 

Ok sure I would like to have the latest greatest but my FX was just a year ago.

I will stick with what I have as it's amazing but sure I would change a couple of things if I could. I'm still all in with the model I own, I don't really see a earth shattering upgrade on the new model that would make me dump mine.

My trigger could definitely be improved upon but is good enough, never had a problem with the single reg but completely understand the concept as I work with Propane and a 2 stage regulator system is more reliable. The old way was a single reg that reduced tank pressure down to appliance pressure and that system worked just fine forever, but now a twin stage system is used in a single regulator that has a first stage regulator that reduces tank pressure down to much lower pressure then a built-in second stage regulator that brings it down to required appliance pressure. It is more reliable for sure but the old single stage worked just fine too.

Final thought the old single stage worked just fine but the newer twin stage definitely is better I guess it has less stress overall.

Donald

I am in the same boat as you are with a year old M2. I'll wait until the dust settles as I really like my current model. I may even wait for the 2nd version of it to come out.

I believe Huma has something we could use to create dual regs on ours, but there has been talk of it not being a great design by quite a few, so I haven't looked into what they are offering just yet to really know. I really don't see a huge need for a second reg in mine, but do understand how it is a benefit regarding regs in general.

I am in the same boat as you are with a year old M2. I'll wait until the dust settles as I really like my current model. I may even wait for the 2nd version of it to come out.

I believe Huma has something we could use to create dual regs on ours, but there has been talk of it not being a great design by quite a few, so I haven't looked into what they are offering just yet to really know. I really don't see a huge need for a second reg in mine, but do understand how it is a benefit regarding regs in general.

I have made contact with Huma, to see if they can revisit their design on the bottle reg, so when our bottles get removed it’ll still hold air. Currently the way the bottle reg is designed, the gun has to be drained of all hpa before the bottle can be removed.

....Currently the way the bottle reg is designed, the gun has to be drained of all hpa before the bottle can be removed.

Now, I have to be honest, I toke my MK2 apart so many times I can put it together with closed eyes. I did all possible porting and power upgrades, none more I can see left on the table.

Tinkering how many times I would still need to remove that air bottle? And if so I need to degas we still have compressors and I have 3 fireman full topped tanks ready to go any moment.

Just wanted to say, removing/loosing all air from tank is still just a not convenient story and not really a deal breaker?