Impact X won't fire

What fire at will said 

Mine did the same thing only mine was my fault . I changed out the bumper on mine and didn't locktite the hammer seat back on . There have been several people on here who were just able to put there's back on and loctite it I stripped mine and had to order a new one so I took the parts from my other mk2 and used the pieces when my pp came in . I'd you did strip it try to find someone who has the original from a mk2 when they swapped out for the pp . Or you could just order a pp upgrade for it and be a lot happier with it . 

Just my 2 cents 

Dan 

I havent been able to look at it yet due to work conflicts. The gun stopped working during a shooting session. Reg shows normal 120ish bar as it has for 2 years. Appreciate all the pointers and will take a look at it more. The gun acts like a de-gassed PCP. You can cock it and pull the trigger just no air. I wont dry fire it anymore with advice not to. I only did it a couple times and stopped. Thanks for the pointers everyone, I will let you all know the outcome soon. 

Last week shooting my reliable Impact X .25cal 700mm. Shooting awesome as always then I cock the gun and nothing. Full of air and it acts like an empty gun. Trigger works and a thud when firing. No air coming into the gun. Bottle is full 250 bar. Any ideas folks? It seems like my valve is not.opening at all. Appreciate any help. Thank you

Hi Hookster, 

Sorry to hear about difficulties with your Impact, Please feel free to email us or call in and we can have customer service and possibly a technician go through this issue with you. 

FX Airguns USA
North Carolina
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]

Regards, 
FX Airguns Customer Service Support