Impact X valve housing vs MKII

Hi Guys, I have a Impact X 25 cal 700mm barrel that I have done several mods too including boring the removable valve seat to 6.3mm or a 1/4 inch. I have the plenum from Poland That's been working well, Huma dual port TP and Huma regulator. Is there any benefit in replacing the valve housing with a newer 1 piece? Is the seat larger and what parts would I need to go with it. And, can it be modified? Thanks,,

I don't think there would be much if any gains over your already 6.35mm valve seat. If you wanted to port/radius the hole in the valve house that goes up as the transfer port that might give you a bit.

I believe the new ones have a 6.5mm integrated, you should be in the 130fpe range in .30, 95-100 in .25 and mid 70s in .22?

I have a similar setup, michal plenum, 6.5 or 6.35 VS, hammer weight, delrin C3. Modified or Huma brass inlets. Stock reg though and old rubber ball valve stop. (I still think is a better system)

Glem.Chally Sounds like we have about the same set up. I have the C3, a 5.5 G hammer weight with 3mm of preload. I've already done the radius on the outlet of the valve and modified the huma dual TP. I was hoping to be able to instal the larger valve and turn the reg down but it sounds like I would have to replace the Michael plenum with the fx plenum.

I've got it shooting pretty fast but I can't match 95 to 100 fpe. I'm shooting a 36.2 slug 1020 at max with a medium setting on the hammer spring screw at about 83 fpe. I've found it to shoot pretty good at 995 fps on #5. 1/2 inch at 50 yd but tends to open up to 1 1/2 at 100yd. I have a carbon fiber barrel sleeve coming from Earnest, should have this week, I'm excited to see what it does.