• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact waiting time

I believe the main thing that plays into account here is what you want. When you say Impact Mk2 if you want a .22 with a 500mm barrel or a 30 cal with a 700mm barrel?

Second, who are you willing to purchase it from? Fx currently has numerous dealers in the US. Some you might not know of. If your serious have your money in hand when you call or be willing to put down a deposit.

Now for my tongue in cheek comment. The wait on my Impact depends on the beer consumption of the good people of my county. The more they drink the more cans I can collect. I'm hoping for a hot summer. 

I'm sure you'll get some more accurate answers from others here, but I couldn't resist.

2 of the larger Dealers I spoke with this week stated they 'hoped' for the next delivery to be by the end of July. 2nd possible date will be middle of August. Both dealers were taking names and c/c to get on the list, no charges to be made until it is on the shipping bench. He went on to say the shipments are pretty evenly allocated across multiple dealers as the shipments come into FX-USA, so you have your choice of several dealers- they all basically the same price. Fair enough.

As one of the dealers put it- "The FX Impact is in the process of changing the industry. The good news is that while the orders are over-whelming, FX has cautioned their dealers that they will only increase production as quality can be maintained." I can respect that...

I'm also one of those people on a list and look forward to rec'ving what may be arguably the best air rifle available.

Jump on in with the rest of us. In the next 4-6 weeks you will probably be a very happy person... ;-)

Good Luck and Good Shooting, Hi-vel