FX Impact Trigger block

Has anyone had to replace their trigger block on their impact? If you did have much was it? I'm having a heck of a time removing the Oring in the regulator bore. It is known to be a real PITA! I think my problem is I think it's the original one from 2019 and has gotten real hard. I'm afraid I might have scratched the bore or groove with my brass Oring pick.

Reactions: Gumby31
The regulator started leaking from the adj screw end. Never got a chance to check if air was coming out of the weep hole. Bought all of theOrings to reseal the regulator but that last Oring refuses to come out. Main reason I want to know how mush a new trigger block would cost is so I can start saving for one if it won't seal due tome scratching the bore or theories groove. I've have been really digging at it trying to get it out.

I don’t know what kind of “pick” you’re using but with all inside orings you stab and lift them out. I make my own tool using a beefy sewing needle. Game over for any oring I’ve encountered so far.

IMG_3400.jpeg

I would start asking your local FX Dealer.
Back in time I was doing some internal surgeries in my MK2 Valve + Rear Block and wanted to have a spare if anything goes South. My dealer didn't had a part (that was before the Power Plenums got popular).
I ordered my spare parts from Europe.
Here are your MK1 parts
https://europeairguns.com/en/parts/fx-airguns/impact/impact-mki