Impact settings (Ted)

I like Teds vids, and he has done a huge amount for the airgun nation. So what I am about to say is not an attack against him nor his sponsors
But just like a pro fishermen or any other sponsored sport... the statement that his equipment is the same quality as what we can get by ordering from a retailer is completely off the mark!!
Sorry but come on who really believes it is "stock" factory parts?
Don't misunderstand me this is not an accusation it's all part of competition. When we raced cars we would tear down the motor almost every race , and trust me what we did wasn't stock.
A sponsorship competition isn't just just about winning it's about showing off your product and name in the best light possible. Teds videos, his competitive nature, his willingness to teach... all of this is why he can play with all those cool toys that cost (I am makeing a total guess) 8-9 grand a year for a $5000 purse...
But that sponsorship also means he has a lot of responsibility and work.

Some have asked for his tuning tips
I am kind of on the fence as to the statement that Ted doesn't owe anyone anything. When you agree to be a figurehead for sponsors you do take on the responsibilities. FX represents itself as a competition quality product and Ted is their poster boy,
So yes when you look at it in that light he does owe his fans... after all if he didn't have fans he wouldn't have sponsors.

Reactions: 100mtrbench
didn't ted just do an unboxing of the Ataman gun? If he was a corporate sponsor wouldn't that be a no-no. Ted reviews what ted wants to review. If FX wants to give him poop to review there stuff thats on them, just like Ataman, did they give him a souped up gun for review or did he buy it? Don't know....... so lets keep on ASSuming we know all there is to know in the world of youtube, FX, and AGN and what companies or provider are doing for people to get them to say there bidding. Being a fan is a personal choice no one owes us a damn thing.

You can have more than one sponsor man,
Some of you guys act like Ted is not able to speak up for his self or that everyone is attacking him
My post was in no way doing so, and for you to call me an ass was way off mark
Competition sponsors and his reviews are two different topics all together, besides how many different names do you see on the side of a race car??? Not exactly the same deal I agree but still...
Whatever the case this topic has gotten way out of hand cussing people out is going way to far
The simple fact is Ted is a dedicated sportsman with hours on hours of practice building his skills and knowledge of how his gun shoots.
I or anyone for that matter could walk over pick Teds rifle up and not shoot it as well as he does.
......This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. .....
No matter what mods or setting your primary concern should be training yourself first.

Hey Willie, I'm sorry I wasn't trying call YOU an @$$ (it was the first thing that came to mind when people assume things), It was the beginning of my day over here and i could of waited until after my first cup of coffee, I do apologize. The only point i was really trying to make is so many people come off staying TED is a spokes man for this or that, TED has said he is not a spokes man for any company and that what he does is from his love of the sport thats all. He is not trying to sell ANYTHING, thats it. So that coming from his own lips if people go out and buy what he bought its on us, and if don't shoot as good that too is on us. My personal belief is that Freddrick did not send him or give him or sell him a special FX impact (not exactly) I do believe it may have been one of 5 prototypes that where in circulation but the barrel was standard, just my belief (and when i say prototypes i mean 99% production ready. Again fellow AGN member i apologize if i offended you.

One day Ted will no longer produce videos and stop to share with us his passion.
He just deserved respect for all the time that need to produce videos with or without sponsors. It does not matter.
Just invest time and cash yoursef to produce videos and see if you are good talented communicator like him.
I am from the television industry and I know what I am talking about to evaluate talents and natural communication skills.
Have fun guys and if you dont appreciate what Ted is doing just ignore him.
Regards
GQ

I deeply respect Ted, both for his skill and for his teaching abilities.
Ginuwine,., friends can step on toes and forgive those that do so, I too am sorry if my post seemed to attack or be assuming. We I think can all agree that Ted has some serious skills. And is greatly appreciated for the time he has spent in producing his videos and teaching.