Impact seal kit $40?

That's the quote I also got. I don't need any yet but want spares for my FX Crown. I'm scared to order the less costly ones because of quality concerns and lack of knowledge

Dang. I thought they got the wrong price. I told them I didn't want it. Mine isn't leaking but good to have back up. But $40 plus $8 shipping, smh. Too much for some o rings. Maybe we know the size we can find cheaper elsewhere. How many o ring does the kit even come with? Like 500 o ring or what lol. Cause I can get 270 o ring in different size for under $8 with shipping.

Well, to build the kit, you need to inventory a boatload of O-Rings, and must tediously count, count and count. eBay kits are $25 to $45 so no real difference there. best bet is to follow this thread:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/impact-o-ring-list-corrected-with-links/

and spend about $40 on O-Rings and More, and have enough o-rings to reseal the gun 20 times over. I bought a kit off eBay before I decided to go this route. So much better to just be able to reach into a bag and pull the O-ring you need and have spares in case you screw up the ring you are working with or the ring is defective.

To be honest, if the kit comes with the little rubber ball for the valve adjuster, $40 might be a good deal. If you don't need the little rubber balls and such, just buy the o-rings as you need them. Works so much better.

There are a couple of posts here with schematics and links to purchase o-rings individually. If you do that, for $40, you can buy a lifetime of o-rings for your FX Impact/Crown. But, if you are lazy like me, I spent $40 and ordered from FX-USA. They will ask you for your rifle's serial number(different regulators, etc...), then send you an exact complete set of o-rings for your rifle/regulator combination.

The nice thing about buying from FX-USA? The o-rings are individually packed and labelled from FX-USA, so it jives with Ernest's videos and FX's schematics. The FX labeling then allows you to re-order from places like oringsandmore.com and replace the ones you used by going with the FX-USA labeling. So, as long as you keep the FX o-ring set packages and labeling properly for future use, you only need to order from FX-USA once...