Impact Reg pressure

Ok family question what is better and why: higher reg pressure 150 and lower PW 2 and VS 3 bars to push a 34 grain pellet lets say 830 FPS (or) lower reg pressure 125 and higher Power Wheel 5 and Valve spring 4 bars??? Does one us up more Air? Is one better at ES, is one quieter? Does one waste more air? Inquiring minds want to know. I know there are more than one way to skin a cat, but ones got to be more efficient.

test it. that's what all the adjustment is. set the reg and shoot 1 wheel # for accuracy (at a time) I put a row of 4x6" cards across my backstop and #'d them . shot 3 shots @ ea 
​and got pellet on pellet @1 and nearly the same @2. the rest of the groups opened up 1/2" or so and moved around. max and 5/A's way wild.
​I finally lowered my pressure back to 130 and settled on wheel #1 shooting 850-70 and hitting very well. 
​I had adjusted everything. pressure reg to 140 and wheel @ max and every thing else . fliers galore. turned it down and true shooting. weathers been foul so I haven't had a real stretch to test. I will today. then want to go from 25.4 to the 33+ and see what happens.
​each gun is different but I think you can over power the 24.4 JSB's. just my experience. 
​some say yea and some say nay to weighing you pellets. it made a difference in my shooting with both Impact 25 and Wildcat 22. (see the posts under "Pellets" heading. 
​It's what makes airgunning fun and monstrous @ the same time!!!! I don't have a way to measure the heads. that makes a difference also! 

Keyman: Thanks for the input, i've done the test and mine is shooting best right now at 830 FPS. The question was does it matter how you get there? Someone posted on FB that The more the VS is open the louder your shot is going to be. Suggested drilling the Transfer port instead. Like I said there are many ways to skin a cat. 830 FPS is 830 FPS I was just wondering if how you got there mattered? Better shot count, less noise, etc. I'm out of time for testing now, i'm on my way overseas again for 4 months, so i figured i would just reach out to the guys here and see was the consensus was. There is a lot of talent here, and plenty of knowledge, no need to re-invent the wheel.

"Keyman62421"test it. that's what all the adjustment is. set the reg and shoot 1 wheel # for accuracy (at a time) I put a row of 4x6" cards across my backstop and #'d them . shot 3 shots @ ea 
​and got pellet on pellet @1 and nearly the same @2. the rest of the groups opened up 1/2" or so and moved around. max and 5/A's way wild.
​I finally lowered my pressure back to 130 and settled on wheel #1 shooting 850-70 and hitting very well. 
​I had adjusted everything. pressure reg to 140 and wheel @ max and every thing else . fliers galore. turned it down and true shooting. weathers been foul so I haven't had a real stretch to test. I will today. then want to go from 25.4 to the 33+ and see what happens.
​each gun is different but I think you can over power the 24.4 JSB's. just my experience. 
​some say yea and some say nay to weighing you pellets. it made a difference in my shooting with both Impact 25 and Wildcat 22. (see the posts under "Pellets" heading. 
​It's what makes airgunning fun and monstrous @ the same time!!!! I don't have a way to measure the heads. that makes a difference also!
Did your groups get tighter with more speed ? and open with less speed ? was moving more air better for the groups or less air ? Trying to understand cause this is what i'm going through right now . I have 130-135 bar and on max wheel and 4 valve i'm getting 850 fps max. if I go down to 830 fps by turning the valve in the es gets better but groups open a little. 

I’m not a machinist or engineer but I do know from reading that there is an optimal load for a spring as well as pressure setting for a regulator. Yes, 830 fps is 830 fps but for performance, you want to concern yourself more with harmonics. But yes there is an optimal velocity for the diabolo design which must be taken into account as well. So, having said all of that, Ted has done all the legwork and has done a nice video that I’m sure we’ve all seen by now. I followed it and got very good results. The reg setting I got is pretty much what FX ships at or about 130-140 bar and you can bet FX knows optimal specs for their reg. in their system. We know as well that diabolo pellet fly best around the mid 800’s or around 830. Thanks Ted. So where you wind up is a setting with a good harmonic relationship between spring and regulator and pellet velocity. If you do it differently you’ll get out of the optimal range these individual components were designed for and lose accuracy and/or waste air. IMHO.