Impact power testing with Huma brass inlet

Hadn't tried any power testing with the huma brass inlets yet but I've flared them and matched the probes.

.25 setup

1594505262_19748326535f0a382e0219b3.18274712.jpg

.30 inlet

1594505290_1607205305f0a384af14e56.48958531.jpg

Shot some of my cast pellets, found the heaviest of the bunch.

1594505327_20364062095f0a386f088f25.80816500.jpg

1594505341_7488098215f0a387d945030.40319321.jpg

All slack removed from HST slider and kapow 137+ fpe. Previous high was just at 133fpe. Got 1000 with the 61.5gr NSA and 1078 with 50gr pellets. So I'd say they work with some flaring and port matching with probe. 

1594505388_18001872375f0a38ac5e7e97.03451848.jpg

Glem, these your numbers are out of my reach.

How did you made the cone on port? Only way I can imagine is to use a flat bottom endmill and grind some angle of let me speculate 120 degree? Or chop of the tip from a drill?

I have one (the very first .25 I've got) dual port I enlarged the pockets windows (total opening 8.2 x 7.4) but did not do flaring, I did match the pellet probe to the dual port.

For 34 gr jsb I got speed in mid 9 hundreds with my old chronograph but I replaced soon with FX, and never tested the modified dual port again for speed. {btw, we lost two shooting ranges in my closer drive radius and for a new membership I am on waiting minimum 6-8 months, the Impact is in the case since}

I still have two more Huma's in original (6.6 x 7.1) dimensions I may get one modified if I could improve some numbers.

Glem, mind you sharing what all you modified in your gun for this big power increase?

Tinkering also but cannot find a single point source where I could order some of these parts for power upgrades, would be nice if anybody made a kit for MK2 PP:

Couple hammer springs and hammers/weights in different specs, larger titanium valve seat and the delrin seal (not sure what is a valve pin configuration in my PowerPlenum model I have not take it apart yet) . What other parts I am missing?

It has the Huma TP that I flared with a conical burr, probe opened up to match. 6.5mm titanium seat, stock mk2 valve rod/delrin seal, polish 53cc plenum, hammer weight (unsure of weight), MK2 non PP hammer, spring, valvehouse, rubber ball valve stop. Delrin c3 bumper. 

Only made a few FPE less with just elongated and flared brass inlet/probe.

I think that's it.

No spare parts from dealers in Canada, anybody can help me out where can I source hammer/hammer weight/springs?

my 34.9 gr jsb's maxing out at 960 with about 126 bar

Bagnall and Kirkwood airgun spares in the UK has most parts, you can get Travis to order you anything, or get a friend in the USA to relay you parts. All options will take time, PS your numbers are good.

Bagnall and Kirkwood airgun spares ...

What I've found they have all OEM spare parts as per MK2 PP bill of materials (BOM) but if I would be looking for longer spring or heavier hammer weight or a delrin bumper...google stopped helping. and btw Vlad got to a Hospital, Serbia is going to complete lock down we better not assume parts coming out from there soon.

I know the numbers look good at this moment but eventually in the future I may end up trying slugs and expecting that I would be missing some extra fps. 

What I've found they have all OEM spare parts as per MK2 PP bill of materials (BOM) but if I would be looking for longer spring or heavier hammer weight or a delrin bumper...google stopped helping. and btw Vlad got to a Hospital, Serbia is going to complete lock down we better not assume parts coming out from there soon.

I know the numbers look good at this moment but eventually in the future I may end up trying slugs and expecting that I would be missing some extra fps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FX-Impact-brass-hammer/401910338773?hash=item5d93b914d5:g:uyEAAOSw-qldlrpJ

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FX-Impact-brass-hammer/401910338773?hash=item5d93b914d5:g:uyEAAOSw-qldlrpJ

Thanks, I sent him a message. I am not sure for my MK2 PP what is the built in valve seat hole size, in contrast to earlier versions this one is integrated and not a separate part like titanium rings?

Thanks, I sent him a message. I am not sure for my MK2 PP what is the built in valve seat hole size, in contrast to earlier versions this one is integrated and not a separate part like titanium rings?

Yeah you already have a 6.5mm built in valve seat. As far as I know its part of the PP model. 

I received my power plenum today. I went ahead and ordered the Huma dual transfer ports for .25 and .30 cal. I plan on modifying the probes myself. Don't really see the point in adding the PP without these, too.

Trigger, when you install the t port. Slide the barrel back in and chamber a pellet. Pull the barrel with the pellet still seated. Then pull the probe and slide it up behind the pellet. It will give you a good visual what part of the probe needs to be worked on.

I received my power plenum today. I went ahead and ordered the Huma dual transfer ports for .25 and .30 cal. I plan on modifying the probes myself. Don't really see the point in adding the PP without these, too.

Trigger, when you install the t port. Slide the barrel back in and chamber a pellet. Pull the barrel with the pellet still seated. Then pull the probe and slide it up behind the pellet. It will give you a good visual what part of the probe needs to be worked on.

Thanks! Yes, I'll be careful when doing this. I would've just got the Huma probes, but they were not in stock for both, so something I can do to call it custom, lol.

It's unbelievable how powerful and accurate it is now. I hate to mess with it. I have been shooting it everyday using the MKIIs at 63 FPE. 2" disc at 52 yards are getting easier to hit off-hand shooting this Impact with lots of practice.