FX Impact Power plenum upgrade problem.

Looking for some help.
Having upgraded my Impact mk11 with a power plenum my understanding was that I could upgrade again to the 720cc plenum and power block with the simpler FX20845
Kit. Rather than the full kit for the mk1/mk11
FX20824

I bought the kit and all was going well until I noticed the front part of my old pp is smaller and won't fit the new larger plenum.
Anyone else encounter this problem?
Can I just get the one part to make this kit work?
IMG_0291.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg

Thanks Michael

It's a different kit and comes with valve rod and a couple other parts if I remember correctly and it can also be a pain to insert the orings back into the gun with out knicking or cutting it's a tight fit
Found out some more info.
I have a mk11 power plenum.
There is also a mk3 upgrade pp kit , it is plug and play to upgrade to power block/720cc (FX20845)
Mine isn’t and I obviously needs the bigger end tube. Part no FX10338.
Hopefully that’s all I need. The valve rod looks to be correct.
My fx used parts bin is growing!
Thanks for your reply.

There was a kit for the mk2 to use them without the power block I put one in my mk2 I had
When I bought the upgrade kit last year the price difference was small so I grab the Power Block as well. And this how I discovered the PB have different oring configuration. I don't know why only think of the Valve Housing is different. Can't recall exactly ... it was a year ago.

Reactions: Airgunmann
When I bought the upgrade kit last year the price difference was small so I grab the Power Block as well. And this how I discovered the PB have different oring configuration. I don't know why only think of the Valve Housing is different. Can't recall exactly ... it was a year ago.
Apparently they changed and put the orings in the block so they could increase the internal diameter of the valve housing.
Hopefully I have the parts I need coming.
Thanks

Reactions: bigHUN