FX Impact picture thread!

M3 .22 compact ratbuster:) kept this one as light as possible, changed accu-tac bipod for atlas and light pard nv008s IR

IMG_3089.jpeg

Is that a 700cc bottle? And a 500mm barrel? What’s the silencer? Lovely looking rifle!
Actually a 580cc bottle, and yes a 500mm barrel. The moderator is an Impulse Air IA 1200 with a couple of extra sections added. The smaller diameter IA 1200 was used so that it would clear the long bottle. I’m not sure just how many shots it’ll get, but In .22 its a fill once and shoot all day kind of rig. Thanks for the compliment, but credit has to go to @Squirrelmageddon for the configuration, and I’ve done only a few things to it since buying it from him. My super stealthy Wildcat project that was taking all of my free airgun time is essentially finished, so I’m turning my attention to the M3 and will make changes soon.

Actually a 580cc bottle, and yes a 500mm barrel. The moderator is an Impulse Air IA 1200 with a couple of extra sections added. The smaller diameter IA 1200 was used so that it would clear the long bottle. I’m not sure just how many shots it’ll get, but In .22 its a fill once and shoot all day kind of rig. Thanks for the compliment, but credit has to go to @Squirrelmageddon for the configuration, and I’ve done only a few things to it since buying it from him. My super stealthy Wildcat project that was taking all of my free airgun time is essentially finished, so I’m turning my attention to the M3 and will make changes soon.
Thats an awesome set-up! I get roughly 110 shots with my300cc bottle shooting 18.13gr fx pellets at 860fps, 580cc should double that if math applies to high pressure air😛 very tempted to try the larger bottle now too, thx for your reply✌🏼

Reactions: techna