• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact or Leshiy?

I did the same thing. My very first 2 PCPs bought within a week of each other were the Leshiy and Impact
1598472025_18288120905f46bf5903b449.08046314.jpeg
1598472025_16927641375f46bf59de8df0.50859685.jpeg
i

mike3dr,

Which Leshiy are you referring to? The Leshiy Classic (Single Shot) or the Leshiy 2 (Semi-Auto)? If it's the Leshiy 2, it will probably be a while before you can pick up one. Most, including myself, are waiting for their pre-orders that were placed back in April. You'll probably have to get on another pre-order list to get one or wait until they are readily available from EDgun West. Again, like a lot of people are saying here is that they are two different platforms of airguns. I don't have any experience with the Impact and don't plan on picking up one any time soon. 

If you like to tinker and have the time, patience and a lot of pellets to tune, then I say get the Impact. I'm not saying that you can't shoot the Impact straight out of the box but when all the adjustment knobs are available at your finger tips, you'll be tempted to mess with it and it can overwhelm you. I can't comment on the Leshiy 2 until I get it in my hands but in my experience owning a couple EDguns, I'm pretty confident that I'll be happy and satisfied.

What caliber? I'm in the same shoes as you. My first PCP(s). Imo, from my research I'd skip both. Go to Edgun West and pre-order the Leishy 2. That there is the ticket. I did just that. 

Want a side lever? Go to AoA right now and buy the AAA EVOL Mini .22 they have in stock. Assuming .22 is ok with you. I started a thread on the EVOL vs this exact FX and by a wide margin folks suggested the EVOL. That thread should still be on page 1 here. After maybe 20 or so posts the thread digressess into unrelated things - fyi.

IMO