• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Impact Nirvana...

Picked this up recently and couldnt be happier with it and had to share. There is a story behind this gun that I wont bore folks with, but suffice to say that at this point, I'd have to be awful hungry before letting this one go.

Silver Impact .22 with various upgrades on it. Dialed it in today with NSA 23gr slugs at 920fps. Reg at 119bar. Laser accurate with them. Was very surprised, actually.

I know there are a ton of Impact threads out there and I'm not showing anything new or exciting, but I'm pretty stoked with this thing.

Edited to update picture...
Impact Done.JPG

Last edited:
Picked this up recently and couldnt be happier with it and had to share. There is a story behind this gun that I wont bore folks with, but suffice to say that at this point, I'd have to be awful hungry before letting this one go.

Silver Impact .22 with various upgrades on it. Dialed it in today with NSA 23gr slugs at 920fps. Reg at 119bar. Laser accurate with them. Was very surprised, actually.

I know there are a ton of Impact threads out there and I'm not showing anything new or exciting, but I'm pretty stoked with this thing.

View attachment 343569
Very nice setup.

Reactions: Rob_in_NC

View attachment 343569
Yes, there are tons of Impact threads, but this one is “yours”. Very nice, and glad that you are excited by it. The joy we get from shooting and enjoying our toys is our common bond. Have fun with your new rig.

Yes, there are tons of Impact threads, but this one is “yours”. Very nice, and glad that you are excited by it. The joy we get from shooting and enjoying our toys is our common bond. Have fun with your new rig.
Thank you, sir. The gentleman I got it from and the circumstances for which I got this makes it special as is... but it's icing on the cake that at least to my eyes.... it's perfection.

Reactions: Venddoc and L.Leon
Rob,
Is the Silver Edition an FX MKII thing, like the Bronze Edition offered on the M3, or is it an owner modification, either way tastefully done. WM
I couldnt tell you, sir. I think the bottom rail was modified to match, but the rest of it... I just dont know. I was under the impression that the silver Impacts were only the first gen. I'm not up to speed on versions, etc. I do know that I'm supremely confident in whatever mods the prior owner did. So however he got it to this state... couldnt tell you. I added the grip, mod, bipod and scope. That's all.

I couldnt tell you, sir. I think the bottom rail was modified to match, but the rest of it... I just dont know. I was under the impression that the silver Impacts were only the first gen. I'm not up to speed on versions, etc. I do know that I'm supremely confident in whatever mods the prior owner did. So however he got it to this state... couldnt tell you. I added the grip, mod, bipod and scope. That's all.
As I said, tastefully done, silver scope with matching silver rings would be too much, IMHO. I got the Bronze M3, really appreciate the subtle difference over the all-black versions. Can't improve on L. Leon's thoughts on enjoying it. Happy Shooting, WM

Reactions: Rob_in_NC

View attachment 343569

IMO the mk2 impact if going with an impact is the way to go, especially for shooting slugs. That one is dressed up very tastefully too. Reminds me of my old one.

20220805_162950.jpg

294878530_465889301675817_6190580451740475759_n.jpg

IMO the mk2 impact if going with an impact is the way to go, especially for shooting slugs. That one is dressed up very tastefully too. Reminds me of my old one.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on this comment a bit more? Reason I ask is I have a mk2 30 myself, but I only shoot pellets. I am “kind of” thinking of getting a gun for slugs but haven’t decided if that’s the route I want to take. But can you share your thoughts on why you prefer the mk2 over say the mk3 for slugs?

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on this comment a bit more? Reason I ask is I have a mk2 30 myself, but I only shoot pellets. I am “kind of” thinking of getting a gun for slugs but haven’t decided if that’s the route I want to take. But can you share your thoughts on why you prefer the mk2 over say the mk3 for slugs?

Notice how they went to a single reg for the panthera? having 2 regulators for power only complicates things IMHO. Having a single regulator built to handle "extreme" pressures is ONE of the keys. I put a huma extreme pressure regulator in my rifle and @Dragonfist1 can attest to its consistency and power. I set it at 185 bar , shot 30.5 zan slugs at 1055 fps MOA past 100 yards. Smoothly. Quietly. Accurately.

Having that extra reg for a power house imo is silly and only adds extra parts.

Reactions: Venddoc and Jnine
CTairgunner, that totally makes sense about 1 reg, me and a buddy both got m3 25 cals at the same time, he has done every power mod you can do and cannot get it to shoot right, he has the tungsten hammer huma port & probe, power block & 800mm barrel kit, front reg at 170 rear at 150, velocity with nsa slugs are just all over the place from 920 to 1035, groups are terrible, hes tried everything, any suggestions?