Impact Mods

The two times i have called fx usa and asked about buying parts they tell me they dont sell them you have to get them from one of there dealers ,dont know what iam doing wrong

Have you looked up the part numbers yourself then called? I find that works well and easier for them then trying to explain the part you're after.

Glem i just asked about a mag ; they told me they dont sell parts at all? have you had any luck

Yeah service took a massive dump at FX USA. They're supposed to sell parts and leave accessories to dealers. Hopefully they will get new management soon.

Until then contact Palm Beach Airguns and tell them what you're looking for. I'm sure they will do their best to help.

So from what I gather, FX doesn't want to deal with customers directly? Guess their motto is 'No customer service can't be bad customer service' then? :)

Its like shipping your Iphone x back to amazon for repair, or shipping your 55" Samsung tv with a dead pixel back to Wal-mart for repair opposed to Samsung...

What if someone buys an impact or FX product with no paper trail leading back to its origin, do you have to just call random dealers with your serial # for any proper service? LOL

You know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall...

-Matt

Glem i just asked about a mag ; they told me they dont sell parts at all? have you had any luck

I have not had a problem with FX Service, but you need to be specific on the part number you need as Glem said. A Mag is an accessory, so that is sold through retailers along with liners, barrels, and probably power kits when available (to mention a few), basically Fx will not sold anything that retailers have or will have in stock. (make sense) 

If I were FX, I will add a web with a shopping cart with parts only / replacements only, so users/stores/etc can buy from there like many manufacturers do (in other areas of business) with an online stock, that is pretty easy to do, and will save a lot of calls and time. Have seen it and done it many times.

So from what I gather, FX doesn't want to deal with customers directly? Guess their motto is 'No customer service can't be bad customer service' then? :)

Makes zero sense.

Anyone can call FX USA and talk with someone there.....Newman and Summer are the ones I've spoken with.

Though I've not had to send anything to them, I have read from others who have. Ernest works on their guns and they get sent back to the customer.

If that's what you're referring to in your motto, then you'd be correct. Luckily most of us can see right through the negativity.