Impact MkII, Impact-X & Impact O-Ring List: 3-14-19 Update

Rusty, the one on the valve seat is 7 x 1.5 mm. I had a leak and that was the only one that I didn’t buy when I used the schematics to order. On the FX master series Ernest points that one out. Tyler

Thanks Tyler. Did he mention if it was NBR 70 or 90? Most are 70, so I guess I'll assume that, or get both next time I place an order. 

Rusty

How are these not on their website? Is there another schematic or manual that I’m not aware of?

Thanks for the awesome effort on the o-ring listing!!!

Best I can tell, they just don't list those o-rings separately, or at least I couldn't find them. I'll have a couple new valve seat "assemblies" tomorrow, and I'm assuming they will have o-rings. Not sure why they wouldn't list them separately though.

Cheers,

Rusty

Oh man, well done! Care to do one for the Crown? On another note I found this publication in the Harvard University’s Physics Department reference library. Have no doubts about it, regardless of title this a technical treatise on o rings. I learned more about o rings in 10 minutes of skimming than I’ll possibly ever need but there are basic principles relative to these tiny but “O” so little parts (sorry couldn’t resist the pun). 

“The “O” Ring Handbook

George

Reactions: texagdds
My newer Impact X .30 uses a 10x2mm at the breach end of the barrel transfer port and a 10x1.5mm where it meets the barrel (B4)

When I changed those two on my x.25 I could not fit the barrel inside the breech with 10x2. First one is fine but the second one, after the TP would break and it needed force to put it inside. I had to put 10x1,5 instead and it all works well, no leaking during the shot cycle. My gun came with .22st and I got x.25 later.