• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact mkii caliber change

It's best to buy a barrel kit but you can make it work with a liner, brass inlet and pellet probe. The liner would need slightly thicker o-rings for support or whatever way you choose to take up the space. The brass inlet needs to be heated a little to release the thread locker and don't squeeze it hard or it will deform. I ran a 700mm .22 liner in a .30 barrel for a long time and it shot great. If you're not comfortable doing the work then you should buy a barrel kit.

I purchased the kit from Huma and it was delivered quickly. At the bottom of each page Huma will let you know what they will ship to the USA. I order from Huma all the time; most items in stock and they ship faster to the USA than I receive items I purchase state side.

Keep checking around for the barrel conversion at some of the known smaller shops; some have 600mm and 700mm in different calibers in stock. I've even seen the 600mm and 700mm in .35 are being shown but with zero stock. 

I purchased the kit from Huma and it was delivered quickly. At the bottom of each page Huma will let you know what they will ship to the USA. I order from Huma all the time; most items in stock and they ship faster to the USA than I receive items I purchase state side.

Keep checking around for the barrel conversion at some of the known smaller shops; some have 600mm and 700mm in different calibers in stock. I've even seen the 600mm and 700mm in .35 are being shown but with zero stock.

Palm Beach had a 600mm .25 barrel kit in stock last I checked. I didn't mention it because I thought you wanted 700mm. Edit: it's still in stock https://palmbeachairguns.com/product/fx-impact-smooth-twist-x-barrel-kits/

You can also use a barrel extension on the 600mm to run a 700mm liner. That's the way my .22 barrel is now.

barrel ext.1624416603.jpg