• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Impact mk3?

There’s not a timeline made public. If they announced one then people would stop buying the current version and wait. The .35 just came out along with the PP so that appears to be their big Impact-related announcement for 2020. I think you’re safe to buy, just made sure you get one with the PP installed from the factory to make sure you have the latest.

latest, mk2 to be sold with 580cc bottle (600mm 700mm only) and slug barrel AS STANDARD.

don't believe me, It is just my wish list.

As far as the 580cc bottle being 'standard' on the newest Impacts:
From what I've seen, I can't vouch for that.. I've received two new Impact IIs from Pyramid Air 
1 that wasn't correct - that I had to send back, and 1 that I have as a keeper, 
and both of them came supplied with the regular old 480cc tank. I Wish they had 580s on em! 
One of the first things I wanted to do was get either 1 or 2 580s. The more air - The better! 

What site did you spot that on? Just curious

Won’t the next release be the Impact MKII Compact models?

Yup. FX has two new versions of the Impact Mk II coming out next.. 
They mentioned the "Compact" a little while ago, and more recently, "The .35 caliber".

😊👍

Sam -

FX are like mobile phones, the principle of new models every year, and continuous improvement.

If you want to wait for the latest greatest, you'll likely never buy one ;)

Does it mean that when a new model comes out, the previous model just became useless?

You bet your a$$ it doesn't :D

Be glad that about all FX guns are upgradeable due to the modular build principle. 

Like others already stated, buy one, and be happy :)