Impact mk3 macro adjustment wheel?

yeah keep dreaming. lol. have you even seen the new micro and macro adjustment? hell naw it will not fit on the older impact. It is a completely different design. From what i heard so far, only the larger PP will fit on older impact, thats about it. Want the new and latest model, yes yes yes folk up that 2k price tag. lol. Thats fx for yall. money talks.

yeah keep dreaming. lol. have you even seen the new micro and macro adjustment? hell naw it will not fit on the older impact. It is a completely different design. From what i heard so far, only the larger PP will fit on older impact, thats about it. Want the new and latest model, yes yes yes folk up that 2k price tag. lol. Thats fx for yall. money talks.

I don't own any FX guns but do plan to get a MK3 Impact. I do appreciate their engineering and innovation. No one is forced to buy their products if they don't like their business plan or support or quality.

I don't own any FX guns but do plan to get a MK3 Impact. I do appreciate their engineering and innovation. No one is forced to buy their products if they don't like their business plan or support or quality.

no one is forcing people to go out and buy a whole new gun, but the way fx does thing. they know ppl want the latest product, so by changing the design, they are forcing ppl who want the latest to pay full price, instead of just buying the parts to upgrade. Its all about making business. lol

I think op meant just the wheel. The answer is yes I think it will work just fine.