Impact MK3 is being revealed in March...you didn’t hear it from me.

Something is a coming for sure. 1, that’s what they do, 2, Saw a post from AGN on FB that mentioned something about a “Secret Project” referencing an US Air Force secret Fighter Jet that will come with an R2-D2. Here’s a link for those that will otherwise have their pantaloons in a wad if no link provided. Was gonna add link to a post I made recently about that, but seems to have gone the way of the Dodo....

Anyway....if you read the original article it mentions something about artificial intelligence or something like that. Guess will see....

Here is my wish list.

• Left-hand shooter friendly magazine placement or the ability switch magazine from right side to left side
  • Ambidextrous cocking lever, swappable to either side
  • Better regulator or just partner with Huma - I don’t care for 2 reg concept (double the headache)
  • Redesigned main block that gets rid of action oring to seal regulator
  • 20 MOA built-in scope rail
  • Better trigger linkage

Something is a coming for sure. 1, that’s what they do, 2, Saw a post from AGN on FB that mentioned something about a “Secret Project” referencing an US Air Force secret Fighter Jet that will come with an R2-D2. Here’s a link for those that will otherwise have their pantaloons in a wad if no link provided. Was gonna add link to a post I made recently about that, but seems to have gone the way of the Dodo....

Anyway....if you read the original article it mentions something about artificial intelligence or something like that. Guess will see....

I love this.

The original Poster Says

DON"T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT

Nuff said

Dennis B

So he can just be starting baseless rumors and that's cool as long as you include the phrase "don't take my word for it"?

Maybe there’s something more to this post 🧐

AA862EF1-8CAA-4A4A-8FB7-C065663517A7.1610653199.jpeg

Solenoid hammer and barrel ...not a straws

I hear it’s the Supreme Superior Super Heavy STXX liner...

PLEASE READ!

What I heard was that there will be a setting where you can switch to a plasma pellet. Basically, each shot will be a beam like you see from Star Wars blasters, but the only nuance is that there will be a pellet at the front. You’ll have to charge it in the 40 watt range (you know like that scene from Terminator 1984 where he says “phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range” (skip to 30 seconds - https://youtu.be/X1hLe8rSir0). CRAZY right!!! I can’t believe they’re making it a reality. My my...how far Airguns have come. I believe the new barrel liner that can shoot these plasma pellets will be called the “Elite Supreme Hardened Smooth Twist barrel.” Oh, and there’s going to be a computer system installed near the butt pad just like on the Delta Wolf. Except, this one has a correcting voice feature that will yell at you if you’re shooting with one eye closed or if you’re committing another error like wrong hold over. Anyways, take what I’ve said here with a grain of salt.

Regards