FX Impact mk2 upgraded powerblock and tensioned slug barell

I have a mk2 with tensioned 700 mm barrel. I bought it that way so no direct comparison but it doesn’t seem to do any better than my 600 mm non tensioned m3. Are you having problems with the 800 mm non tensioned .35 cal barrel ?
I have a mk2 with tensioned 700 mm barrel. I bought it that way so no direct comparison but it doesn’t seem to do any better than my 600 mm non tensioned m3. Are you having problems with the 800 mm non tensioned .35 cal barrel ?
I'm wanting a bit more power and flatter trajectory. As is its shoots pellets phenomenal around 860 fps. I just didn't like how weak the barrel is. I'm hoping to make it an accurate 150 ftlbs slug shooter.

Normally has an Element Helix on top but Im waiting for a set of rings. Trying to dial in the scope height for my gigantic head.

H0Mwm2uh.jpeg

You definitely need the tensioner on the 800mm barrel in .35 Cal. especially if you are going to increase the power. The Power Block will buy you a little bit, but its gain can be made up with a higher reg pressure unless you are going for a very high velocity then the PB would pay off. I have both on mine and am pushing the 68 gr. Hybrids at 1025 fps with the Huma 1308 hammer spring, tungsten hammer weight and 170 bar on the reg. I prefer the Bullet Central tensioner over the FX one. Its available with a shroud also.

• Love
Reactions: Devink