• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact mk2 plenum or Michael?

I wanted to upgrade my impact x plenum. I dont like the cylinder external plenum. So between the mk2 plenum and Michael plenum, which is better? I've seen pic of Michael plenum. It looks like its offset and not center. And bottom of the tube extended out too far imo which make it look funny or weird. What are you guys opinion. Get the mk2 or Michael? The thing is Michael site gives no info about it and no way to purchase it. Do we have to contact him on forum or what? Dont even know his forum name. 

I'm also looking to upgrade my plenum as I have Gen 1. FX USA seems to be out of stock, I'm not familiar with the Michael plenum, and there's a Chinese knockoff on eBay, but I don't know if it's an upgrade or not. No info on the internal size. Besides, just not sure about the quality.

Anyone else out there know were we can do plenum upgrades for the older Gen 1's?

I have mk1 impact x

I am upgrade him with mk2 vallvehousing and mk2 plenum

Also i was buy michael 70cc plenum,my and mine 2 friends, pay him 120€ or 150$ for one

We can not set up noone of that plenums and michal very honestly back to us money

Pani sd send my his external plenum 60cc and i have now 85 cc and all work fine

That is what i can say

У чему је био проблем? Моја савршено ради. Сигуран сам да ако је Мицхаел рано имао проблем он га је до сада исправио.

What was the problem, mine works perfectly. I'm sure that if Michael had a problem early on he has corrected it by now.

One mm here,one mm there and can not enter in block, we are first order and maybe that was a problem...

I was the first order to the USA so he must have sorted out the problem.

How do you order one from him? I found his website but there is nothing on the impact plenum or how to order one. How much is it to ship to the USA? Stock fx plenum is 20cc I think. How much is his plenum volume?

There are a quite a few very reputable sellers that will sell these parts, more and more all the time. PaniSD is an AGN forum member and a very nice, trustworthy guy. I don't know Michael so I cannot speak to his quality or him as a person, but if Heavy Impact says he's a good guy and makes a quality product, I'm sure he does. I formed a relationship with a maker/seller that frequents the FX, FX Impact and other air gun pages on Facebook. His components are quality made, he's a great guy and his parts made it to me from Great Britain to California in just 4 days and the second package, 5 days. That's fast! Here are some of his parts.

Stoti

1573329249_9970756385dc71961a7c1b2.85058938_IMG-2507 (2).jpg

How do you order one from him? I found his website but there is nothing on the impact plenum or how to order one. How much is it to ship to the USA? Stock fx plenum is 20cc I think. How much is his plenum volume?

I forgot to add that this plenum (my design copied from this forum 4-25-19) doesn't require any modification to the gun. External plenums require you to cut out a portion of the valve housing and drill the gauge hole larger.

He told me 75cc. My cost was $100 +$40 shipped via Fedex to the right coast. He's extremely busy so be prepared to wait at least a month for delivery.

[email protected] Tel. 883999733 dial with international prefix +48 (Poland) He's been swamped with orders so expect 30 days or more for your order.

http://www.airguntuning.pl

These are not my pictures, just examples.

1568130324_8166032025d77c514961c81.54014104_plenum 2.jpg
1568338754_8926884845d7af34280edd4.98520367_20190912_183216.jpg

There are a quite a few very reputable sellers that will sell these parts, more and more all the time. PaniSD is an AGN forum member and a very nice, trustworthy guy. I don't know Michael so I cannot speak to his quality or him as a person, but if Heavy Impact says he's a good guy and makes a quality product, I'm sure he does. I formed a relationship with a maker/seller that frequents the FX, FX Impact and other air gun pages on Facebook. His components are quality made, he's a great guy and his parts made it to me from Great Britain to California in just 4 days and the second package, 5 days. That's fast! Here are some of his parts.

Stoti

1573329249_9970756385dc71961a7c1b2.85058938_IMG-2507 (2).jpg

Does the kit come with modify brass tp and probe and valve seat? Basically does it comes as a kit with everything you show in the photo or just the external plenum? Also how much is the whole kit? One thing I don't like the looks of having an cylinder tube hanging where the reg guage is at. But that's just my preference.

Thanks heavy impact. Ill email him

Heavy, I posted a picture of my plenum because I thought that's the style you were originally talking about. Sorry about that. 

Airmanator, You can buy the whole kit or the parts you need. I already had all the parts I needed(valves. hammer weight, C3 bumpers, brass inlet, probe, etc) except for the plenum but when he sent me the plenum he sent the other parts for me to check out. He's constantly making new innovative products. He's currently making aluminum high capacity magazines, one of the versions of the magazine will have smaller holes for speed loading pellets or to hold the slugs without them sliding down or getting jammed. If you go to the FX Impact page on Facebook, you'll see his posts...his name Stu Wrycraft. We've been sending things back and forth to each other for a while now, he's totally trustworthy, makes great products and is a heck of a nice guy. 

Stoti