• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact MK2 in Stock

I almost pulled the trigger on one too recently, 
but same deal.. No matter where I looked, they were still listed as either pre-order or out of stock.
The wait is on gentlemen.. People with holds, pre-orders, etc. will most likely have their orders fulfilled first, 
and after that, it'll just be every man for himself until' people find em' in stock and get their paws on em'.

Being that they're in production and still so extremely new, expect a descent wait..

🙂 

Sam -

Lethal precision lists a few as in stock. I’ve never bought from them but as far as I’ve heard they have a good reputation (mostly from customizing Airforce guns). Good luck, You’ll love it and it’s absolutely worth the wait if that’s what it takes. 

This is where I got mine a few weeks ago. The guys there were awesome to work with and offered some really top notch customer service. Great prices and they were "next day shipping" close to me too. Thumbs up!

Hey everyone

I'm new to PCP and this forum. After researching I pulled the trigger on an Impact MK2, only to find out they are out of stock and I'm on a waiting list for 2-3 months. Does anyone know where these are in stock?

-Huck

Get on the list at Palm Beach Airguns, they're the cheapest place to buy one (fast free shipping) and have the best customer service by far of all the dealers I've dealt with.

If I was to order an Impact today, I'd go through UA and spec a custom cerakote job. I'm not aware of any other shop that can do this in-house.

I called FX USA to order an OEM moderator, they said you'll have to call your dealer for that. So I called UA and the salesman said " we don't mess with those, nobody wants them" and rushed me off the phone. Joel at Palm Beach Airguns offered to help in any way he could, even offering to give me one of his. Guess who gets all of my business now.

I actually think it's the perfect size....right between the Tanto and Sumo. I've been using it for the last two weeks and it does extremely well.

1558587681_6987870235ce62921371031.53521711_IMG_20190520_081655429_HDR.jpg