Impact MarkII Compact

Raptor is just 6 weeks away. Half the cost. Half the o rings.

My intrest in the Impact Compact is just that, its 20 inches shorter then the Raptor. Also I am addicted to the high cap mags and being able to use the same mag just makes it easy for me. The Raptor is a very nice looking gun for sure. Having a gun around the same length as my Leshiy with 26 shots is just what I want currently. 

Don't fear the 2 cent o-rings.

I called fx usa about the impact o ring kit which includes all o rings on the impact. Price is $40 for o ring kit. Idk how many o rings are on the impact. I'm guessing about 40 o rings? So its $1 per o ring. Ain't 2 cent each. If its 2 cent each, the o ring kit should be like 80 cent. Not freaking $40.

Don't fear the 2 cent o-rings.

I called fx usa about the impact o ring kit which includes all o rings on the impact. Price is $40 for o ring kit. Idk how many o rings are on the impact. I'm guessing about 40 o rings? So its $1 per o ring. Ain't 2 cent each. If its 2 cent each, the o ring kit should be like 80 cent. Not freaking $40.

Custom kitted sets are much more expensive than buying individually from o-ring stores... It's a time savings/convenience Vs. cost thing I guess.