Impact m3

Recently acquired a new FX Impact m3 rifle.

Look at the photo how you like it🤔
20210713_163514.1626346624.jpg
20210713_163436.1626346625.jpg
20210713_163259.1626346626.jpg
20210713_162337.1626346626.jpg
20210713_162334.1626346627.jpg
20210713_154120.1626346627.jpg

I thought I was the only 1! Gen1. I've always had to wiggle, push and pull. With both, OE & sideshow. Have to make sure the barrel is forward of stop.

@Vadimas Impact has obviously been dropped on it's butt.

He's using the bar of the caliper to show that the frame of the gun is bent which pinched the mag well shut.

Million dollar questions: 'who dropped the gun?' 'who didn't inspect the gun before shipping?'

Sorry to see this, Vad!

I thought I was the only 1! Gen1. I've always had to wiggle, push and pull. With both, OE & sideshow. Have to make sure the barrel is forward of stop.

@Vadimas Impact has obviously been dropped on it's butt.

He's using the bar of the caliper to show that the frame of the gun is bent which pinched the mag well shut.

Million dollar questions: 'who dropped the gun?' 'who didn't inspect the gun before shipping?'

Sorry to see this, Vad!

Yes, it ruined my mood. but I will handle this problem.
I just wanted to show you what we get for 2200 €

Probly something to do with the assembly procedure and putting pressure to the gun. I had an awful time getting my Gen1 to straighten out after replacing the rear block a couple three weeks back. Tore it apart and put it back together four times and still had problems. The magic fix for me seemed to be simply purge the gun of air and refill it several times. I left well enough alone when the top bar was nearly straight and one of my, original side shot, mags fit. The other mag is thicker for some reason so doesn't fit now. Although I used to be able to get it in with some difficulty.

I have had this gun apart several times, doing mods in the past, and never ran into this problem before.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/gen1-impact-top-plate-guiding-plate-flexing-when-air-tank-is-installed/?referrer=1

Probly something to do with the assembly procedure and putting pressure to the gun. I had an awful time getting my Gen1 to straighten out after replacing the rear block a couple three weeks back. Tore it apart and put it back together four times and still had problems. The magic fix for me seemed to be simply purge the gun of air and refill it several times. I left well enough alone when the top bar was nearly straight and one of my, original side shot, mags fit. The other mag is thicker for some reason so doesn't fit now. Although I used to be able to get it in with some difficulty.

I have had this gun apart several times, doing mods in the past, and never ran into this problem before.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/gen1-impact-top-plate-guiding-plate-flexing-when-air-tank-is-installed/?referrer=1

FX should have quality control, apparently they overslept the responsible moment.😂😂😂

Yup something like this should not go out unnoticed.

PS I just loosened the four screws on the top plate that secure the butt assembly and pried/slid it back .010 to .015 of an inch. Held it there and tightened the screws back up. Other magazine almost fits now.

Edit;

Loosened all 16 of the screws on the rear butt, including the ones on the sideplates, and pried it open slightly without too much force, held it in place, and then tightened them all back down. Both mags fit again. Thumbs up.

Can loosen the 4 bottom screws under the valve block then slide the mag in and snug them up. If that doesn't do it do the same with the 4 screws that attach the valve block to the top bar. Doing top and bottom at the same time will guarantee success

Everything can be fixed, but we are talking about buying an expensive rifle, this should not be!