Tuning Impact m3 slug power kit settings

You don’t need the slug kit imho. The only mod to my gun is a Huma port with pellet probe. I shoot 38.9g nsa at a solid 995-1000fps. The pellet probe works great with the slugs. I think the pin probe is gimmick too! Bump your 2nd reg up, but not so far as to blow your o rings out. You can milk plenty out of the stock/near stock gun for heavy slugs. Wouldn’t go past 160-165 on the second reg. You’ll have to boost your first reg too.

Iv been contemplating the whole pin probe vs. Pellet probe. I cant even use my magazines with the pin probe as the projectiles continuously get jammed up. Im only assuming its the pin probe, would have to switch back to pellet probe to be sure though. Is there a difference between the oem pellet probe and the huma because i, too, have the huma transfer port and probe. Thanks for your input!

Hi. The Huma pellet probe is larger. You DO NOT need that pin probe…just problems With it I’m hearing. The same volume of air is released no matter which probe you use….don’t get caught in the hype. Here’s a bit of a rant on projectiles: I have made the switch to ZAN slugs. Shoot like a lazer out to 100 yards and with just the Huma port and pellet probe, I am able to achieve 1025fps max speed. I tune it down to 980fps which seems to be the sweet spot as far as accuracy is concerned. I am using the 37 grain .25 cal and again imo, there is NO slug out there that competes as far as accuracy and expansion. The fx hybrids have nothing on these slugs. One thing I like is when these slugs expand, they STAY INTACT!!!. When fx hybrids hit anything, they fragment into many tiny pieces…not good if you will be hunting for food! The Zans hit HARD! You hear the thump. If I need more penetration, I’ll shoot the 38.9 grain nsa’s as they are accurate and made of a harder material.