Impact m3 not cocking

I'm going to channel my best @Glem.Chally and say that you probably fuq'ed up the caliber switch! ;)

Joking aside, what exactly do you mean when you say it doesn't cock? Is the cocking handle very stiff and hard to pull back to cock? Or does it only go back part of the way? Or???

Need more details before we can try to help you.

I'm going to channel my best @Glem.Chally and say that you probably fuq'ed up the caliber switch! ;)

Joking aside, what exactly do you mean when you say it doesn't cock? Is the cocking handle very stiff and hard to pull back to cock? Or does it only go back part of the way? Or???

Need more details before we can try to help you.
Yes- and by details we need ALL the details. Did you add a slug power kit, etc, because by your description all I see swapped out is a barrel and a pellet probe, which to me means no fasteners on that top plate were removed, no disassembly of the valve knob and removal of the C1, no removal of the cocking block/rod/and pellet probe carrier.

Please fill us in

You will probably need to open the valve up another turn and will need a heavier hammer like I suggested before either a huma weight or tungsten especially for slugs they push a lot harder
I agree; the Tungsten really drove the slugs on my .30.

But in all honesty, when your switch from grain to grain (not always), but especially when your switch calibers everything needs a slight tune adjustment to get it perfect. I don't have a .22 for the M3, but I know I have a similar tune for my .30 that you started at, and I am shooting around 930, I thinkkkk... And it's a laser at 100 yards.

*Edit

Im actually at 180ish for the front. with a 700mm barrel, and the tensioner.

Yes- and by details we need ALL the details. Did you add a slug power kit, etc, because by your description all I see swapped out is a barrel and a pellet probe, which to me means no fasteners on that top plate were removed, no disassembly of the valve knob and removal of the C1, no removal of the cocking block/rod/and pellet probe carrier.

Please fill us in
Ok, here goes.
I bought the gun used .
It was an M3 non powerblock 22cal compact. I sent it back to FX because reg.#2
Was leaking. while it was there i ordered an 800mm 30cal barrel and tensioner so i called fx and asked them to install a powerblock and that i had the 30cal Barrel intentioner ready to install so if they could tune it for that setup.
The person i talked to at fx said i should get between 900-950fps w/a 62gr Nielsen slug instead I'm getting 732 w/a 47.2gr Nielsen slug that's only 56 fpe
Done!