• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact M3 lever

Does anyone know who makes a longer cocking linkage and handle?

Reason I am asking is I have an angled manometer to install on my M3, but it seems like the factory linkage and handle might become annoying while cocking the gun. I could always move the cocking linkage to the opposing side, but I kind of like it where it is.
My solution to fix that issue is flip over the handle. You then move your hand on top of the gauge, vs right on it. Works well enough for me and was a 30 second fix.
IMG_20220822_104947517.jpg

I've thought about that. It just takes away the my support arm for when I am free standing.
No no- not move it to the left side of the gun. Unbolt the round handle you grab, physically flip it upside down. How it comes stock, the screw and longer part of the handle is on the bottom. I'm saying flip it, so the screw enters from the top, and the longer part of the handle is on top. Look at my picture vs how yours is sitting now. Hopefullly that helped to better explain. Doing it this way simply raises the point at which you grab the handle to right above the gauge. If you grab at the bottom of the rotated handle (what I do), its only 1" higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkins-Air-Gunner