• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Impact M3 first reg gauge sealing differences vs bottle gauge?

From the schematics it is clear that the sealing mechanism used on the M3 first reg gauge (left side of gun) is different from the bottle/fill gauge (right side). When I had the gauges off the gun for some work last time I remember the gauge backs and even the holes in the gun looked different. Ex: the gauge hole for the first reg had a bottom to it, and I don't remember seeing the same bottom on the bottle gauge hole. The first reg gauge appears to seal off the face of the receiver while the bottle gauge seals off of an X-ring at the bottom of the threaded hole.

Now I'm in the position of wanting to replace that first reg gauge and don't know what will fit and seal. Looking at the wika gauges on Huma Air, they all seem to be the same 1/8 BSP. There are no different options from what I can tell, which would imply a standard fit and sealing interface. Can anyone shed light on if these would work on the first reg gauge hole and how sealing would work?

There is a brass washer and o-ring within it to seal off the receiver surface. Use them when you replace the wika gauge. Sometime you need to try different thickness washer for alignment.

WechatIMG375.1632355274.jpeg