Impact m3 bag rider

I have never liked how inconsistent the m3 has felt on the bench with the rear bag. So I decided to make a bag rider to replace the factory recoil pad. I came up with this design and put a little personal touch to it. I will get it printed tonight after work. It should fix the issue and give a solid feel on the rear bag. Im gonna print it in black with the letters in green
IMG_5529.jpeg

So yesterday I said it would be black with green lettering. I screwed up a little. I started the print and my green roll was almost empty. I looked in my rack of filament and there was another roll sitting there un opened so no worries…… or so I thought. Once it started using green I grabbed the new roll to have it ready. The new roll was a different material🙄 You cant change parameters once the print starts so I had to use a different color. I figured red would be the best color to go with black and green. I think it still turned out good just not what the original plan was.

Pics as promised.

IMG_5534.jpeg

IMG_5533.jpeg

IMG_5540.jpeg

IMG_5543.jpeg

That looks sweet Leland. A few drops of blood here and there would look pretty cool. That definitely looks better than my metal BR. If you decide to make another one let me know.
Thanks. I need to put it thru the paces on the bench and see how it feels. Its 1.100 wide on the bottom so it should work. Just want to make sure its wide enough that it dont continue to settle deeper in the bag each shot. I will let you know how it goes. I am sure we can work something out in PM.

Reactions: MCWarrior
Excellent work!!! I thought about doing that but got lazy. Might make one too but kinda like my ST rear adjustable shoulder pad.
Thank you. I was lazy for a couple days on this :ROFLMAO: Then I grabbed my calipers and the original pad after work and decided its not going to be hard and just got to work. I have some ideas for modifing this design. I am thinking of making a version with the ability to add weights and some adjustability. I think that adds some good features.