• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact m3 availability?

Not sure why everyone is a rush to get the m3. We can't tell you when any will be in stock. Might want to call the dealer and put your name on the list and just shoot whatever you have now instead of waiting for it. When you know it, they will have in stock and ship to you.

As someone who bought an M3 to replace a perfectly functional and uber accurate MkII, the answer is: because we're stupid and are susceptible to shiny new objects...

I hear Ya DB! Me, I wanted a MK II and couldn't get one. I had saved for along time for one. But it was not to be. My main gun was down, and it is pesting season here NOW!

So I ordered my next interest. The Uragan. The dealer told me It would be quite a wait. I ordered on a Friday, was promise shipment on Monday and it wasn't sent out until Thursday. Now I learn it may very well be because he was busy shipping the new Mk IIL's. More than a little pissed!

I got'ta say though, the Uragan is one hell of a well made and accurate + Powerful slug shooter!😉 And is racking up quite a record of pest and vermin already. Had it out mornings for two weeks now. Dead on everyday. Bumps or not. dead stable! I am thoroughly impressed. Those CZ barrels are really something special.

I do have several slug shooter that have FX Superior barrels in them. Still testing.

Knife

well i ordered the m3 22 cal bronze compact the morning Giles video came out the first day it was announced ,,from UTAH air gave them $1500 down,payment, i talked to them yesterday and was told it would be at least 2 months wait ,now seeing talon tunes has them now ,,but for $150 more makes me wonder do i wait or not ,,

All FX dealers sell the same FX gun for the same price, it’s possible Talon Tunes version has some upgrade/extra. Call Tony and he will work with you on the configuration you want, he is great to work with.